Nice Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Weather

Have not been here for a while and how is the weather, Looks like cold and nasty coming this week. Looks like a good week to talk cars.

Good idea. Maybe people are too scurred to talk cars

Comment

From 37 today, now 7 degrees hope the car doors open monday

Comment

-7, snowing like crazy, and the wind is blowing about 30MPH... 9:37 PM...

I feel sorry for the commuters in the TC area.... Gonna be a long morning.

Comment

the only thing that makes the roads dangerous are the idiots driving.. I only have to drive to eden prairie, but people in their suv's being all scared are just rediculous.. All I did was put snow tires on my little old golf and I drive right through this stuff. Or the guy taking up two lanes that I passed, started honking and freaking out like I was doing something wrong

-Aaron
          87 cutlass
          76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
          87 olds 442 - old mans ride
          355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

I drive a big truck for a living, idiots is not the proper term for some of the people... Oh well, slow down, get there when I get there...

Sounds like another shot tomorrow and a big storm for Thursday and Friday..

Comment

I don't remember it getting this cold last year. I almost forgot what it was like when it's so cold it's hard to breathe and you can feel the icicles forming in your nose after just being outside for a minute or two.

Comment

I hate winter!!!!! As soon as i pick up a few more sponsor's, I'm movin'!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X