The other team was chasing you down for your lunch money?:lol:
    Naaa... the cheerleaders were wanting my hot body! :rlol:

Comment

jeez, delete this loser thread........lol

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
        Yep....

****dogs barking******

I could be wrong but growing up back in the late 80's, a freshman couldnt play varsity football.
        I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. You played junior high football....Barry Jr. plays as a freshman on a varsity team in Oklahoma....that relates how?

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
          I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. You played junior high football....Barry Jr. plays as a freshman on a varsity team in Oklahoma....that relates how?
          Im just giving you a hard time.. I could care less, nice run. There are tons more youtube vids of others doing the same thing.

But, I dont see where it says he was playing on a varsity team though, I guess we will wait and see how big of a "star" he can be.... But, I bet if his Dad wasnt Berry, he would have not had this much publicity.. I know how big football is down south... I am from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
            Im just giving you a hard time.. I could care less, nice run. There are tons more youtube vids of others doing the same thing.

But, I dont see where it says he was playing on a varsity team though, I guess we will wait and see how big of a "star" he can be.... But, I bet if his Dad wasnt Berry, he would have not had this much publicity.. I know how big football is down south... I am from Texas.
            It's cool.

He's on the varsity squad for Heritage Hall.

http://www.heritagehall.com/pages/si...cfm?page=65713

And yeah you're right we'll probably have to wait and see how big a star he will be. He's only a freshman so he's probably still got a lot to learn.

Comment

Check out this football video.
              Last edited by MR.hp; 12-21-2008, 09:58 PM. Reason: Link not allowed

Comment

Working...
              X