We're overcrowded in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
    Did you get puking drunk with speedo this past weekend??
    Boozed er' up good but I'm not a puky drunk kind've guy. Was a blast though!
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Comment

Chirp chirp says the crickets

Comment

:munchstrechcouch2:
          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

You couch potato

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              You couch potato
              Isn't there an "e" on the end of the word "Potato"

:rlol: :lol: :rlol:

Oh Yah, by the way, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all you "Sumbitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                Isn't there an "e" on the end of the word "Potato"

:rlol: :lol: :rlol:

Oh Yah, by the way, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all you "Sumbitches"
                I almost forgot about that Mr. Quail was very good at spelling:rlol::banana:

Comment

Hey Glenn, I think the crickets are back, chirp chirp :rlol:

Comment

Hey guys, Hows it goin? Been awhile again, busy as usual. Been racing with my son and workin on his new four wheeler too. I think I finally have everything done on it. We raced it twice now and I dynoed the motors from both old and new and found out our new one is a dog. So I put the old one in the new chassis and he raced that last weekend and she rips pretty good.
                    I wish you could pick up big horsepower with v-8's as easy as I did by just adding a custom built pipe to our 90cc 2-stroke motor. Our motor gained a minimum of 3.5 hp all the way up to 5 hp throughout the rpm range and pulled all the way to 15,000 RPM! Not bad for a motor that only made a peak of 13 hp with a stock pipe, pretty good increase percentage wise. We have a small break in the action until the first national in March so it's time to hit the cars while I can. Plan on getting the Chevelle back together and then workin on my Primered 66 Nova which I just went to look at last night. Hope to get the front end bolted on then mock up motor and trans then tear that apart for powder coat. Then we will put the car on the rotissirie and finish welding and grinding all the floors. Hope everyones been doin ok with the shitty economic situation we have. Seems pretty quiet in here lately, everybody busy working the second job or what?

Comment

I am not sure why it's so quiet, Must be Joe's deodorant or something.
                      I have been busy getting stuff ready for spring, Got some new top secret parts for the bird. I do know this that I think the site will change this summer as I was talking to more street rodders and hard core racers that will join up this summer when the racing action starts. I know that the new admin has a couple of new ideas also and is slowly making changes.
                      I want to get out more this year and participate in a few of these street contest that's why I stepped away from the helm here for a bit, But I will help out any way I can.

Hope we will get together again this year at car craft, Also we will need to come down your guys way to some shows too.

Comment

You guys will have to make it down on a Friday night for the Searles roll-ins. Usually 200 + cars, beer and food with a laid back atmosphere.

Comment

Hey Duece!

15,000 rpm outa that engine sounds pretty interesting.

Pretty cool for you to have a project like that with your son.

Comment

Originally posted by Duece Bignlow View Post
                            You guys will have to make it down on a Friday night for the Searles roll-ins. Usually 200 + cars, beer and food with a laid back atmosphere.
                            Won't be a problem this year as gas prices are down and the car runs great.

Comment

Working...
                            X