Denny Hecker crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny Hecker crashes

He's had a tough time recently. Wonder what actually happened to cause him to drive straight into a light pole?

I've never met the guy, but have heard mostly negative stuff about him. I hope he gets his shit together because like him or not, probably more than 1,000 people are effected by his success or demise.

The majority of the 400 people who already lost their jobs by the closing of his stores are affecting our local economy. Their buying dollars and payroll taxes are gone and that can never be good for our state.

So...it's your right to hate him, but be careful what you wish for. If he fails, it will affect your wallet.

well, it's bad when people lose their jobs no matter what the reason.

Comment

He has all ready affected my wallet ALOT more than anyone else. As far as im conserned he can die in a f'n fire!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post
        He has all ready affected my wallet ALOT more than anyone else. As far as im conserned he can die in a f'n fire!!!!!
        Don't feel bad the same goes for the Family of stealerships as far as I am conserned

Comment

Looks like Denny Hecker's Advantage rent a car filed for chapter 11 today and I don't think it will be too much longer before the fat lady sings or is that the lunch lady.

Comment

I think most of you guys like the way the lunchlady walks.

lunchlady...isn't that the same as the porkys lot lady?

Comment

Looks like a local bank is now sueing Hecker as heard on 5 Eyewitness News

Comment

Working...
              X