Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep power?

How does the rep power option work?

Does it refer to individual posts, or do you get one vote per person?

I just gave you some Rep Power for this thread.

Comment

I'm actually still tryin to figure out how it works. I've given a few people some Rep Power but I'm not sure how it's added or applied.

Comment

What LOL didn't you apply it

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
          What LOL didn't you apply it
          I gave him Rep Power but it still says 0. That's weird. I gotta figure this out.

Comment

you should give me like a million JK

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
              you should give me like a million JK
              Yeah you deserve it!

Comment

LMAO

Comment

You should give me infinity because I have an ls1 and we all know how unbeatable they are.

Comment

:lol: we'll have to see about that

Comment

I found this explanation on the web:

Reputation Power & Boxes
                      Rep Power = the amount of rep that you can give or take away from someone. Right now, if you can give one point to anyone, this value will increase as time and posts goes on. This is calculated based on the following:
                      For every 250 posts (OT posts do not count) = 1 additional rep power
                      Every 150 days of active membership = 1 additional rep power
                      For every 1,000 rep points (explanation below) = 1 additional rep power + 1 additional green box.

The box beside your rep power is an indication for users to tell if you are helpful user or not a helpful user. Since you are new, you are neutral, but this will change in time. When a user feels that your post is helpful they can click on the icon between the green light and red triangle, and give you rep.
                      Grey = neutral (or zero rep power if you see this in UserCP).
                      Red = negative feedback (Shameless behaviour!)
                      Green = positive feedback

Reputation Points
                      When a user gives you rep, the amount that is in their rep power is added to your reputation points (click on UserCP to see what rep was given to you). Rep points is basically the numerical amount of reputation that you have receive, and is located on the main page of UserCP. You will see a list of thread titles, green/grey/red boxes (explained below), User Name, and any comments that they might have left. Above the reputation given box, you'll see a number. Once you have accumulated 100 points, your rep power will increase by 1 and you'll receive an additional green box.

Everyone on the site is allowed to give rep five times to during a 24 hour period, but must be a different user. You can not give rep to the same user twice in the same day.

Comment

Vary Nice Research My Friend

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                          I just gave you some Rep Power for this thread.
                          Thanks!

I'll give one in return for starting this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            You should give me infinity because I have an ls1 and we all know how unbeatable they are.
                            Would you like to test that theory, Sir?

Comment

Like giving rep points. you all will get one sooner or later

Comment

Working...
                              X