Lost a TCO Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a TCO Member

JJRP57 (Jason) has passed away over the weekend. He was only 30 and had a wife and two kids I believe. Supposedly he died of a brain aneurysm.

R.I.P. Jason

shit, thats terrible, my sympathy's to all who knew him.

Comment

i think tcstangs may be setting up a fundraiser or something over there, maybe you guys could get in on........

rip jason

Comment

That's really sad news about Jason.

We definitely should find out how we can help his family.

Comment

Sorry to read about this and our prayers are with his family. This is a terrible thing to have happen just before the holidays. Does anyone know if he had any kids? will be sad to be without him for Christmas.

Comment

It really is a sad thing to have happened.

A Paypal account has been set up with TCS where he was an active member. The link in the fourth post is correct. Here's the link:

Comment

A loss of someone at such a young age is tragic , my heart goes out to the family .

Comment

Condolences to his family, puts life into perspective though. Be happy you are still around to enjoi each day.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                  Sorry to read about this and our prayers are with his family. This is a terrible thing to have happen just before the holidays. Does anyone know if he had any kids? will be sad to be without him for Christmas.
                  was very happily married with 3 kids 2 year old son 4 year old son and a 6 year old son

he was the best

he was loved

he will be missed

Comment

The donation account is setup under my paypal account and once its over I will be delivering a check to the family

Comment

Working...
                    X