Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsageo View Post
    Haha, thanks. I do what I can.
    Well I for one am glad you came over and have all you import friends come on over because if the domestic guys don't wan't to use what we have then the new people might as well use it.

Most of the locals were here just for the drama anyway and there will be no more of it as it serves no purpose to making a site better. So if I see it i'll delete it.
    Last edited by 98 cobra s/c; 12-08-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      Most of the locals were he just for the drama anyway and there will be no more of it as it serves no purpose to making a site better. So if I see it i'll delete it.
      98cobras/c said you're gay, your car is slow as balls, and you're scared to race now that he's tuned

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
        98cobras/c said you're gay, your car is slow as balls, and you're scared to race now that he's tuned
        Naw, He's just pissed because he got his ass kicked at the track a couple of years ago by an old 2nd gen camaro. Did I say he got his ass kicked:rlol:
        As for being gay I don't like the way he looks at me sometimes either:banana:

I waited all year for him to get that thing he calls a car tuned and the only thing it did was make popcorn on E-85. Now that Andy's the tuner I guess I will have to spray his ass good next year. Joe's:shitsweak:

Comment

Naw, He's just pissed because he got his ass kicked at the track a couple of years ago by an old 2nd gen camaro. Did I say he got his ass kicked:rlol:
          As for being gay I don't like the way he looks at me sometimes either:banana:

I waited all year for him to get that thing he calls a car tuned and the only thing it did was make popcorn on E-85. Now that Andy's the tuner I guess I will have to spray his ass good next year. Joe's:shitsweak:
          I'm gonna turn and burn all over your slow ass chevy crap!!!! It'll be..... where's joe, dAMN he was just here a second ago.....lmfao...x6

Comment

^how much power are you making? Is the car stripped?

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              I'm gonna turn and burn all over your slow ass chevy crap!!!! It'll be..... where's joe, dAMN he was just here a second ago.....lmfao...x6
              The next time we line em up, I'm gonna make sure I do the ricer 4-way flashers on your ass. lmfao x20

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                The next time we line em up, I'm gonna make sure I do the ricer 4-way flashers on your ass. lmfao x20
                i won't be able to see them...... bring some tar remover with cuz you'll need to clean your windsheild!!!!!......lmfao x21

Comment

i won't be able to see them...... bring some tar remover with cuz you'll need to clean your windsheild!!!!!......lmfao x21
                  How fast is your stang?

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
                    How fast is your stang?
                    now that's really funny...... with the tuning help i used to have, i was lucky to get any run's..... nlol........ not fast at all...... best of....... 11.53. will do much better soon.......

Comment

now that's really funny...... with the tuning help i used to have, i was lucky to get any run's..... nlol........ not fast at all...... best of....... 11.53. will do much better soon.......
                      That's still a long way from the 10.66 ass kickin' I gave you a couple of years ago

Comment

That's still a long way from the 10.66 ass kickin' I gave you a couple of years ago
                        :rlol:

Comment

hearsay!!!! got video???? No......

Comment

hearsay!!!! got video???? No......
                            You know I talked to Santa the other day and he said he would give you your present early so I will get him the video and let Santa post it up.

Santa also said no parts for Christmas this year for you due to the bad economic times.

Comment

You know I talked to Santa the other day and he said he would give you your present early so I will get him the video and let Santa post it up.

Santa also said no parts for Christmas this year for you due to the bad economic times.
                              bummer, i need more parts...... new maf, new 4-link, new 6-71 blower, damn and i was such a good person all year........

Comment

If you tell yourself that enough, you'll actually start to believe it. Lmmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X