Oil under $50 a barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil under $50 a barrel

I wonder how low it will go and will we see some really cheap fuel soon?
    I sure do with wish this had been a couple of months ago as a lot more people would have been out crusin'.

I was going to but a bunch and get a prepay card at the fuel bank in St.Cloud but they are still at $2.37 a gal so that not worth it for me yet, Funny thing if you pay at the pump up there it's $1.79.

I went out for a little drive last night. Filled at one end of town for $1.97. Cruised to the other end of town and the KT was at $1.89.

Me=

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
      I went out for a little drive last night. Filled at one end of town for $1.97. Cruised to the other end of town and the KT was at $1.89.

Me=
      I filled up for $1.73 last night. As long as it stays between 1.70 and 2.00 I have no complaints. Shit gets hard when it's $4.10 a gallon.

Comment

I just saw at the place I fill up at is 1.68

Comment

it won't stay this low. but we can hope.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            it won't stay this low. but we can hope.
            I agree. There are the usual explanations out there now. Demand (driving) is down from the summer months. Hurricane season is more or less done. Bush and his oil buddies decided they made enough of a killing....

Comment

The usual explanations are bullshit and everyone believes them. Basically its because people are greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
                The usual explanations are bullshit and everyone believes them. Basically its because people are greedy.
                For the helluvit, do you have any proof to back that up? I'm not saying that I disagree with you. I'm very suspicious about the whole thing honestly. I'd just like to have some concrete proof

Comment

Just filled up for $1.59 today

Comment

Oil is now under $40 a barrel

Comment

I know everyone would like fuel as cheap as possible, but what does everbody think is a reasonable price.... or are willing to live with?
                      Just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by Duece Bignlow View Post
                        I know everyone would like fuel as cheap as possible, but what does everbody think is a reasonable price.... or are willing to live with?
                        Just curious....
                        That is a million dollar question, with no correct answer.

Comment

I dunno Duece, I'd like to gas to stay under $2.50 a gal, but I'm going to continue to enjoy racing and driving drive no matter what the price is.

It'll hurt if it goes higher but I'll adjust and keep going

Comment

Around $2.50 would make me happy as that's what it should be IMO but we all know how greedy some companies are. At least the early spring will make for some cheaper curzin'

Comment

Working...
                            X