Single Butterburgers $1.00 again at culvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Butterburgers $1.00 again at culvers

Got an e-mail,Looks like culvers will have single butter burgers again at for $1.00 in the Nov. 19th all day [this was the one in Plymouth] Ummmm............................................. ..........

nice

Comment

Do they come fully loaded with ketchup mustard lettuce pickles mayo onions and all the garbage? If so I'd need 4 - if not I'd need 10.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
        Do they come fully loaded with ketchup mustard lettuce pickles mayo onions and all the garbage? If so I'd need 4 - if not I'd need 10.
        Yup you can get them loaded or plain or maybe you could get some the way Joe gets them, He prefers his with Melted pistons and a side order of the crusty piston rings:rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Yup you can get them loaded or plain or maybe you could get some the way Joe gets them, He prefers his with Melted pistons and a side order of the crusty piston rings:rlol:
          :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
            That's only in elk river........ not lmfao......:shitsweak:

Comment

New Ulm needs a Culvers!!! I haven't had the butterburger yet but their frozen custard is ... along with their ham-n-swiss on rye.

Comment

This is only at the one in ply. on Bass Lake Rd. and 494.
                was just there ummmm.......................

Comment

i wish they'd do that around here again

Comment

Working...
                  X