Which paint shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which paint shop?

Looking for suggestions as to which paint shop you guys would recommend around New Ulm for a little paint job. I have a honeycomb grille for the Vic and want to have the surround painted body color to look like this (instead of the whole piece just being black):

I'd do it myself but I can't locate the YG paint code in a spray can anywhere...

Shyd's? NU Body? Others?
    Last edited by TCO Administration; 03-13-2009, 08:10 PM.

I hear they do phenominal work.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
      Go be a tool in someone else's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
        Go be a tool in someone else's thread.
        :rlol:

BF bodyshop loves small jobs like that.. not sure how you feel about the guy tho... but he's always been pretty cheap for me and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
          :rlol:

BF bodyshop loves small jobs like that.. not sure how you feel about the guy tho... but he's always been pretty cheap for me and quick.
          I've heard he does good work. That'll be another place I'll definitely consider. I suppose one of these days I'll end up getting an estimate from a few of the different places. I think that it would be a relatively simple job for any of them, with the exception of underpass maybe...

Comment

Not to be a wiener but check maaco as they are usually cheap and still use single stage paint, So for small stuff it can work out. I have a someone I know and his girlfreind had her car painted there and it looked very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              Not to be a wiener but check maaco as they are usually cheap and still use single stage paint, So for small stuff it can work out. I have a someone I know and his girlfreind had her car painted there and it looked very nice.
              I think there's one (Maaco) in Kato. Maybe I could stop in there for an estimate the next time I have treatment. At the same time, I wouldn't mind keeping the dollars in my own town and support the local guys.

Comment

Every maaco job I see looks like shit and peels. Try a smaller auto body shop around there or Mankato. I know theres one on 169 that has good prices.

Comment

Working...
                X