you think the tcstangers are nuts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
    maybe I will try that, cxjon over there seems like a real douche bag, he likes to throw his e weight around, I may go to sweet sounds sometime and break his nose.

the site is www.fivezeroseven.com
    We need more drama now that winter is here

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      yes but I dont want my face burned off with a home made flame thrower:rlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

To become like the other sites? I guess I'll take a vacation then...

Comment

Just read that someone linked this thread over there and some honda tool closed it
          and people around town say we are bad. I think I have been pretty nice lately.:rlol:

Comment

i linked it on 507, sent me a couple pms like that as well, fuckin tool. Funny in person he was always sayin how he liked my car and shit and then he sends me pms sayin how im Blah Blah Blah whatever and my car is a POS and he'll kill me. In person he don 't say shit and i'm only like 5'11 140 soakin wet

Comment

The internetS...Serious Business.

Comment

That site is dying and is a joke.

Comment

werd dog

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                    To become like the other sites? I guess I'll take a vacation then...
                    Sorry I was only kidding

Comment

Sorry I was only kidding
                      You don't have to apologize to me by any means. I guess I just don't want to see TCO become like the "other sites" that are constantly being talked about negatively here. Yeah, TCO is "bad-mouthed" on them for whatever reasons but do people here have to retort and call attention to it all the time? That gets old really quick!

Just my thoughts....

Comment

You don't have to apologize to me by any means. I guess I just don't want to see TCO become like the "other sites" that are constantly being talked about negatively here. Yeah, TCO is "bad-mouthed" on them for whatever reasons but do people here have to retort and call attention to it all the time? That gets old really quick!

Just my thoughts....
                        I say yes, why not, its just the internet, we laugh about it all the time

Comment

I say yes, why not, its just the internet, we laugh about it all the time
                          maybe I will try that, cxjon over there seems like a real douche bag, he likes to throw his e weight around, I may go to sweet sounds sometime and break his nose.
                          It's just the internet

Comment

It's just the internet
                            I wrote that because I know it gets to those idiots over there, I think you should know better, you need to relax about this internet stuff

Comment

maybe rerod is right????? seem's like we lost 2 members from down south now.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                                maybe rerod is right????? seem's like we lost 2 members from down south now.
                                Who did we loose? If you mean Speedo he will come back eventually just because I think he should! And if you meant the other one as Old School....................who cares?! He!He!He!:rlol:Traver
                                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                                X