you think the tcstangers are nuts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you think the tcstangers are nuts??

this is what some freak on the 507 posted to me, I think I got to him a little,

"how the fuck do you know what kind of racing ive dont. DONT Judge me mother fucker. I wanna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU. with all my life on it I wish upon the lord and all that is evil that you'll die in a pain full way i fuckin hate you torkfight. You think ur car is so sweet im gunng go to new ulm and burn your face off with my home made flame thrower. I fucken wish you would get cancer in you brain and fucking start foaming from the mouth and then blow up and explode all over your fat fucking pos ass wiping mother fucking prick faggot ass image. You dont know the shit i have in my civic and you dont know my car for shit so fuck off. and if you really wanna start something outside of this pos website ill be more than happy. im in the cities SO if you want to run youR FUCKING MOUTH BRING IT AND COME TO NORTH MINNEAPOLIS FUCKING BRING IT. FUCKING BRING IT DO IT MAN UP MAN THE FUCK UP SERIOUS ON THE LEVELS OF ALL SERIOUSNESS BRING IT.

HAHAHA HA HA YOUR GOING TO SAY T OH TYPICAL OH TYPICAL RICE HAHAHAHA I KNOW. HAHAHA RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE...."

He repreated die die for like 5 more pages, what a nut job, check out my next post, this is the guy, he is a 5' 2" 125 pound asian guy LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

I think he is the goofy tennis player in the middle LOL!!!!!!! but not sure, he could be the gay superman for all I know.

Comment

wow.. i bet he wanted to race from roll too.. even if he did win, his car would break apart or something.. Just another site i don't wish to go to because it is fucking stupid

-Aaron
      87 cutlass
      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

wow. i think he hates you........lmfao

Comment

Now that's funny right there!!!!!!!!

Little prick has a Napoleon complex...

Little man syndrome

A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminuative character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.
          I had a boss with little man syndrome and besides never being able to please him, he always had to prove he was better than anyone else!

Napoleon complex

A colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome

Comment

Tork that is classic, Sounds like we need to have some of the imports sign up over here so we could have some fun with them BUT there is one rule that they must follow that they have to be willing to bash the crap out of the tcs'ers so I can have a good laugh every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
              Now that's funny right there!!!!!!!!

Little prick has a Napoleon complex...

Little man syndrome

A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminuative character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.
              I had a boss with little man syndrome and besides never being able to please him, he always had to prove he was better than anyone else!

Napoleon complex

A colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome
              Hey Pool Boy has that too!

Comment

he's threated me before too... i believe it had something to do with a van and his "boys"

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                  this is what some freak on the 507 posted to me, I think I got to him a little,

"how the fuck do you know what kind of racing ive dont. DONT Judge me mother fucker. I wanna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU. with all my life on it I wish upon the lord and all that is evil that you'll die in a pain full way i fuckin hate you torkfight. You think ur car is so sweet im gunng go to new ulm and burn your face off with my home made flame thrower. I fucken wish you would get cancer in you brain and fucking start foaming from the mouth and then blow up and explode all over your fat fucking pos ass wiping mother fucking prick faggot ass image. You dont know the shit i have in my civic and you dont know my car for shit so fuck off. and if you really wanna start something outside of this pos website ill be more than happy. im in the cities SO if you want to run youR FUCKING MOUTH BRING IT AND COME TO NORTH MINNEAPOLIS FUCKING BRING IT. FUCKING BRING IT DO IT MAN UP MAN THE FUCK UP SERIOUS ON THE LEVELS OF ALL SERIOUSNESS BRING IT.

HAHAHA HA HA YOUR GOING TO SAY T OH TYPICAL OH TYPICAL RICE HAHAHAHA I KNOW. HAHAHA RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
                  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE...."

He repreated die die for like 5 more pages, what a nut job, check out my next post, this is the guy, he is a 5' 2" 125 pound asian guy LOL!!
                  lol a thread like that you could press charges against him.

Comment

people get butt hurt so easy over there its not even funny.

Comment

tork you should just get yourself banned and be cool like me and let them all think they are tough shit without us there to take them down a few pegs

Comment

where is said forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz_Kill View Post
                          tork you should just get yourself banned and be cool like me and let them all think they are tough shit without us there to take them down a few pegs
                          maybe I will try that, cxjon over there seems like a real douche bag, he likes to throw his e weight around, I may go to sweet sounds sometime and break his nose.

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                          where is said forum?
                          the site is www.fivezeroseven.com

Comment

im a newbie!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X