Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68gto

Originally posted by 68GTO
    I'm 6'8" and nearly 270. Oh, I've met said "giant" - he's Glenn's kid. Not 6'7" and nowhere close to 260 last I saw him. :lol:
    I've never met you, and yes I'm every bit of 6'7" 260 pounds. You may have met my little brother, but not me. I've seen you down at Uni, and you are NOT 270 pounds. If you weighed more than 230 lbs I'd be shocked. You look like a 6'7" Mr. Rogers.

Just wanted to straighten that out. Thanks.

HOTCIVIC your a fag and I will pound you with a toothpick :rlol:
    Gee I hope nobody gets offended by all this as that would be terrible and

Comment

Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
        Wow....
        Actually that was kind of harsh, Nancy would be better

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          HOTCIVIC your a fag and I will pound you with a toothpick :rlol:
          Gee I hope nobody gets offended by all this as that would be terrible and
          LOL Pleeze don't hert mee! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            LOL Pleeze don't hert mee! :lol:
            Better watch it this might get out on the internet and then you will be in trouble with everyone and you know what that's like

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              Better watch it this might get out on the internet and then you will be in trouble with everyone and you know what that's like
              Oh noes! I'm scurred. :banana:

Comment

Can definitely tell that winter is here.....

Comment

Should be an interesting night. I think I'll grab some and watch the TCSrs look as moronic as usual.

In the mean time...let's play "Who Am I"

1. Years ago...Z28SSMAN challenged a couple local Ford celebrities to come out to Grove Creek with their Cobras and Saleens to see who really had the quickest cars. One guy from TCS (who hasn't raced in years) said something like this..."Racing at Grove Creek is not real racing and is comparable to how Carl Lewis competed" Who am I?

2. Last year at Cedar Falls...a certain silver Z28 raced against our moderator Typhoon. The Z28.... a modified LT1, had to use nitrous to beat a '92 Typhoon with stock turbo and no headers. Results? 12.47 on spray to a 12.80 lol I guess the second part of the question is...which team has a better understanding of how to get the most out of their ride?

To get things rolling...these are only two examples. Anybody else wanna play "Who Am I"?

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                    Can definitely tell that winter is here.....
                    Ya it seem like the ford guys had a bad year:rlol:

Comment

Hey, c'mon, tcs's are our friend's. let's leave them alone and hope they do the same. It's just to bad that have big mouth's about so little as an e-fight between our members. so let's leave this behind us cuz they just suck anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                        Hey, c'mon, tcs's are our friend's. let's leave them alone and hope they do the same. It's just to bad that have big mouth's about so little as an e-fight between our members. so let's leave this behind us cuz they just suck anyways.
                        lol are you kidding? TCS our friends? They are about as much our friends as Hi-Tech is your friend.

Comment

hi-who?????? never heard of 'em.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                            lol are you kidding? TCS our friends? They are about as much our friends as Hi-Tech is your friend.
                            yes' they are. it's just too bad that their nice member's don't post cuz they are ashamed.

Comment

Bashing TCS, That's terrible and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves,
                              But like my Dad used to say "To f-ing bad"
                              Maybe I should move this so other sites won't get hurt and feel bad:rlol:

I approve of that message:rlol:

Comment

Working...
                              X