I didn't see a thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see a thread....

about the Packers vs Vikes game on Sunday? I figured Joe would like to chime in and tell us how great his 4-5 Packers are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7RKew_e1k4

well, it was a lucky win for you hapless loser club, but a loss is a loss. favre would have won that game if he was still a packer.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      well, it was a lucky win for you hapless loser club, but a loss is a loss. favre would have won that game if he was still a packer.
      :rlol: Too bad the idiots that run the FudgePackers couldn't hang on to one of the best QBs to ever play the game. Favre would rather live in the nations armpit in New Jersey and play for the crappy Jets than stay in GB. Shows ya whose club is REALLY sorry.

Comment

arod is a rookie and will be better next year and your club is going nowhere fool. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          arod is a rookie and will be better next year and your club is going nowhere fool. lol
          Yea yea yea - as long as AP is our back we're gonna keep runnin all over you clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            Yea yea yea - as long as AP is our back we're gonna keep runnin all over you clowns.
            a.p. will leave as soon as he can..... vike's still suck...:shitsweak:

Comment

Working...
            X