• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone talking shit on another site

about 98 cobra s/c, LOL

http://v4.fivezeroseven.com/showthread.php?t=8004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Nice Neon in the banner. WTF. :lol:

Gay site. People who talk shit about Joe haven't met him in person. They're little pussies who just hide behind the keyboard.

Comment

I'm on that site. the guy whos talkin is from TCS , never really posts on 507, it's a pretty worthless site unless you wanna race/meet people in southern Mn. Just gotta know the right people over there and not the ricers.

Comment

just laugh at how every shop sucks in town. Guess my 6 year old could tune just as good. I've met Joe he ain't so big. And you can see my name.

Comment

Drunko is the guy that now owns my old Malibu
          He seemed decent in person when his buddy bought my car. I usually enjoy reading his "off-the-wall" posts for a good laugh.
          Not sure what he has against Joe though. Both seemed like cool people when I met them. I guess sometimes people just don't mesh well....

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
            He seemed decent in person when his buddy bought my car. I usually enjoy reading his "off-the-wall" posts for a good laugh.
            Not sure what he has against Joe though. Both seemed like cool people when I met them. I guess sometimes people just don't mesh well....
            so his buddy bought the car and now he owns it?

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
              just laugh at how every shop sucks in town. Guess my 6 year old could tune just as good. I've met Joe he ain't so big. And you can see my name.
              He's bigger than a lot of the Mustang midgets who talk shit.

Anyway it's not about that. He's a nice guy in person. People who talk crap just don't like him online. I know people hate me online too but I don't really give a shit.

Comment

very funny..... so who is drunko??????? ltd????? yea, i'm an idiot, for trusting hiwreck. sorry to say that is true......... as for bashin' me, bring it mofo's...... i'm here waiting or we can get together in person to save time on typing. I expect people to stick up for hiwreck, i used to stick up for them all the time, bart was even a friend, but when i went in and saw a melted probe piston i was pissed. one that it melted, two that it was a probe piston. I asked for JE pistons, the reciept from hiwreck says JE, so what happened to the JE pistons??????? bart ripped me off. sorry but thats the truth. also the melted piston could not have been done by gas and air alone, 3 different tech's have told me it melted that bad cuz of a nawwwsss hit that must have went lean. Well, i have never got to drive my car with no2. It was installed at hiwreck and my engine blew at hitech. I never got to drive it...... so who's fault is the blown motor???? hmmm, guess i am not as much an idiot as the fuckers at hiwreck who can't man up an apologie., and in my case can't tune a paper bag....... and can't figure out that you better check the fuel pressure on the xtra fuel for the no2 before you test it out at WOT. People go to hiwreck if ya want, I am just saying my bad experience with them. Oh, and ask brian who blew up the stock motor 4yrs ago????? on their dyno and this they admitted to my face but blamed it on the motor being abused from the first 2 owners. shit, brian leaned it out and did a full dyno pull....... they can't watch a/f guages too well can they??????? do what ya want people, I'll go elsewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                  I banned ltd cuz he is a puss...... to fuckin' bad....

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                    so his buddy bought the car and now he owns it?
                    Yeah. Here's what he said:

Originally posted by Drunko McMoppo
                    On a lighter note I own your old Malibu now. Buddy ended up having to get out of it right away because of some money issues, pretty easy transition considering he already owed me money on it and it was sitting in my garage anyways. It might be a little different in spring, going to try to get 400rwhp out of it.
                    I'm still waiting to find out if he is going to spray it to get that 400rwhp or what.... probably shouldn't be too hard though.... I would think that a little 100 shot should get it there

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
                      and whats your problem, shit i even liked ya........:rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                        Like I said, I've only met the both of you once. You both seemed to be guys that I could get along with. If you two don't see eye to eye, so be it

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                          When did you do that?

Comment

Humm....Drake Marino aka.> Drunko McMoppo well that's interesting.
                            Too bad he is restricted here

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                              Humm....Drake Marino aka.> Drunko McMoppo well that's interesting.
                              Too bad he is restricted here
                              he owns some junk car lot or runs it, somewhere up by st.paul I believe, LOL a used car salesman.

Comment

Working...
                              X