• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose is this?

Looks familiar. :banana:

It was mine...

Comment

Hope you got a good price for it, for such a clean car. Through my internet espionage did I see that there was a prob with the waterpump leaking after he picked it up? Duece and Zman what the hell??

Comment

It wasn't leaking at all when it left here. I know they did a few "frum rolls" up in the metro with it that night and noticed the leak after that.

Comment

Saw that it was for sale again and if that pump is leaking in that area i would get a new pump. put an aluminum one on it. I sure would not from roll that car with my streeter untill I get some more power in the bird.
          Now what did I do with that other 400 sb?

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
            Saw that it was for sale again and if that pump is leaking in that area i would get a new pump. put an aluminum one on it. I sure would not from roll that car with my streeter untill I get some more power in the bird.
            Now what did I do with that other 400 sb?
            The leaking pump might have been just from my own laziness. I never took the time to double-check the tightness of the bolts after a couple "heat cycles". Oh well...
            I don't know how much you'll see the car out before winter. Sounds like the guy that bought it (Jesse) is pretty tapped out for funds now. That'll give ya some time to build that other 400

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
              The leaking pump might have been just from my own laziness. I never took the time to double-check the tightness of the bolts after a couple "heat cycles". Oh well...
              I don't know how much you'll see the car out before winter. Sounds like the guy that bought it (Jesse) is pretty tapped out for funds now. That'll give ya some time to build that other 400
              I have a bunch of 400 stuff in the basement and some extra vortec heads 500lbs. tq. here we go:rotfl:

Comment

Yeah, the water neck and waterpump bolts just needed to be snugged up a bit. No more seepage.

Comment

Hey its in a garage now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                    Hey its in a garage now!
                    ...as it deserves

Comment

Working...
                    X