Z/28 really for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z/28 really for sale?

I saw an ad for a 2001 Z/28 for 5K looks like a nice car so I send the guy a pm and offer him cash but no responce......hummm........could this be BS ad just like his 400$ race heads for sale. Sell me that car I need a winter beater:rlol:

Did it say how many miles? Wonder if it's just a shell. :lol:

Comment

was it on autotrader? There are alot of scams on there

Comment

Originally posted by red_z28 View Post
        was it on autotrader? There are alot of scams on there
        Naw it's one of our members playing another bs scam on another board so I thought I would say I will take it for 5K but as usual He is just scamming:rlol::banana:

Comment

Guess the car is sold, humm......my money must not have been any good!

He kinda reminds me of this guy I knew that had a 66 nova told my friend it was for sale then when I got there with the cash he said I could not buy it, I asked why he told me that I just wanted to make money on his car and not appreciate the work he did.
          What a tool, who cares who has the money it just happened that I was going to paint it and give it to the wife for a streeter.
          The next year this dude bought another car came over and asked for help tuning his car I said what is your credit card number
          he got pissed and left. Oh too bad.

Comment

not worth it anyways.......

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              not worth it anyways.......
              Your right the pewter ones are slugs anyway:rlol:

Comment

Working...
              X