Who's going out this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going out this weekend

I think I will head down to the pig tonight anyone else doing anything?.

Might catch the show at anoka too.

I think you guys should go on a power tour and get pounded by the high hp slow et drag racers LOL

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      I think you guys should go on a power tour and get pounded by the high hp slow et drag racers LOL
      Can't do that all the high hp guys are broken:rlol:and besides speeding is illegal you know, but I will race you like I told franny at the dyno day, I will race you in the rain it's the great equlaizer.LOL

Comment

Why don't you and me line 'em up at RF or Grove Creek and see which car gets to the finish line first? With all that highly touted rwhp and dyno numbers of yours, you should have no problem beating my weak assed SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Why don't you and me line 'em up at RF or Grove Creek and see which car gets to the finish line first? With all that highly touted rwhp and dyno numbers of yours, you should have no problem beating my weak assed SS.
          I know my car will make short work of yours so theres no need and besides going to the track and standing in line all day is way more expensive then after hours on the weekends even with getting caught :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
            Can't do that all the high hp guys are broken:rlol:and besides speeding is illegal you know, but I will race you like I told franny at the dyno day, I will race you in the rain it's the great equlaizer.LOL
            My car runs just fine and in fact is running so good I am sure its going to blow up soon :banana:

Comment

I know my car will make short work of yours so theres no need and besides going to the track and standing in line all day is way more expensive then after hours on the weekends even with getting caught :rlol:
              Typical dyno number guy.

Anytime you're ready to line 'em up at the track, why don't you bring a few hundred dollars. If you're right about "making short work" of my SS, it will be an easy way to put some money in your pocket.

Comment

:munchstrechcouch2:

Comment

Typical dyno number guy.

Anytime you're ready to line 'em up at the track, why don't you bring a few hundred dollars. If you're right about "making short work" of my SS, it will be an easy way to put some money in your pocket.
                  LOL typical drag racer getting all butthurt, lets do this 1/4 mile race on a actual street where you need to actually drive your car and not have the vht glue down on the track to think you can drive :rlol:

Comment

My car runs just fine and in fact is running so good I am sure its going to blow up soon :banana:
                    Good then we won't have to listen to you like the little shithead with the orange camaro. Your:shitsweak:

Comment

Thats fine I am done here

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                        I think I will head down to the pig tonight anyone else doing anything?.

Might catch the show at anoka too.
                        I was going to fire up the GN & head down to the pig, but now we're supposed to get a couple of showers or so this evening. Not yet sure what I'm going to do.....
                        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Thats fine I am done here
                          Umm Ok

Comment

LOL typical drag racer getting all butthurt, lets do this 1/4 mile race on a actual street where you need to actually drive your car and not have the vht glue down on the track to think you can drive :rlol:
                            Looks like you're the one who's butthurt. You said you could make short work of my car and I called you on it. I'm willing to put money on it that you can't get the job done.

You have the big bad high horsepower Cobra. Should be an easy win for you.

Like I said before...if I'm wrong, you'll put some money in your pocket.

If you think I can't drive, then bring that dyno monster to RF or Grove and we'll find out who's right...pussy.

Comment

Looks like you're the one who's butthurt. You said you could make short work of my car and I called you on it. I'm willing to put money on it that you can't get the job done.

You have the big bad high horsepower Cobra. Should be an easy win for you.

Like I said before...if I'm wrong, you'll put some money in your pocket.

If you think I can't drive, then bring that dyno monster to RF or Grove and we'll find out who's right...pussy.

He said he won't be back but then again 11.90 car vs. a 11.80 car I like your chances.
                              Ryan likes that NASCAR racing and street racing is thing right new, That's like so far back in the 70's:rlol:

Comment

Working...
                              X