507 gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 507 gone?

Hey whats the deal with the 507 site, its been down for awhile. Did the Honda ricers finally revolt against the rx7 guys in an all out hair pulling slap fest that took out the site?? :rlol:

I was wondering the same thing... Maybe DarkDan (the new owner) just bought it to shut it down:lol:

Comment

No its not gone. They transfered the site ownership and had some trouble with the company they buy the domain from. The company said two days down time (which was today). It should be up and running "anytime now".

DarkDan is putting a ton of time and money into it, its pretty cool.
      I like this site's lack of pointless stuff though!

Comment

Originally posted by FoxTuner View Post
        No its not gone. They transfered the site ownership and had some trouble with the company they buy the domain from. The company said two days down time (which was today). It should be up and running "anytime now".

DarkDan is putting a ton of time and money into it, its pretty cool.
        I like this site's lack of pointless stuff though!
        Thanks, we try to keep it clean here and the trouble makers get the boot or put in purgetory

Comment

i maded you a website... but I ated it

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz_Kill View Post
            i maded you a website... but I ated it
            Hope you didn't get heartburn

Comment

no but i forgot the beano and stunk the place up

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                Hey whats the deal with the 507 site, its been down for awhile. Did the Honda ricers finally revolt against the rx7 guys in an all out hair pulling slap fest that took out the site?? :rlol:
                Thats funny

Comment

What the hell is a 507?

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                    What the hell is a 507?
                    Take a bunch of young college geeks, give them a wacked inconsistent school dyno to play on, and a forum site to let them spew out their expertise and wisdom about cars on, and that is fivezeroseven.com :rlol:

Its the local site most of us southern guys were on until we found TCO where we can talk intelligently about real muscle and racing. Actually its an ok site and now with a new owner it might get even better.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                      Take a bunch of young college geeks, give them a wacked inconsistent school dyno to play on, and a forum site to let them spew out their expertise and wisdom about cars on, and that is fivezeroseven.com :rlol:

Its the local site most of us southern guys were on until we found TCO where we can talk intelligently about real muscle and racing. Actually its an ok site and now with a new owner it might get even better.
                      So true and it seems like some of them just like to bitch a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X