Help find a car for a future Outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help find a car for a future Outlaw

OK here is a request my neighbor kid who I have so greatly corrupted is looking for a car. The condition is he has to get all A's this semester. His parents agreed he could get what ever he wants as long as he meets this condition. So if you guys could keep an eye out for a Last Monte SS (G-body I think)or similar or 79 to 83 malibu (like ReRods) the only stipulation is the body has to be solid. We can always change drivetrain. But Ithink his budget might only be like 2k. We could put him in the Outlaws Jr club being he's only 17. Probably be looking around spring. I'll let you know how his grades come out.

So should we look now or wait until spring? Should it be a car from MN or would they be willing to travel to get one?

Comment

You can look now but it's kind of a keep your eyes open moment. he was taking finals today. Kind of a keep your eyes open. Would do some travel it all just depends on how far. Like before the most important thing is the body and frame rails must be solid. He doesn't want to do any serious body work.

Comment

I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
          OK here is a request my neighbor kid who I have so greatly corrupted is looking for a car. The condition is he has to get all A's this semester. His parents agreed he could get what ever he wants as long as he meets this condition. So if you guys could keep an eye out for a Last Monte SS (G-body I think)or similar or 79 to 83 malibu (like ReRods) the only stipulation is the body has to be solid. We can always change drivetrain. But Ithink his budget might only be like 2k. We could put him in the Outlaws Jr club being he's only 17. Probably be looking around spring. I'll let you know how his grades come out.
          Why would he want such a slow ass car LMAO he should get a fast car like a mustang

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
            Why would he want such a slow ass car LMAO he should get a fast car like a mustang
            Lol! Maybe he wants something that you don't see every day

Comment

A fox body is last on his list. Although he would take the right one. Those are just the cars he likes. Agree with rerod you don't see them too often anymore.

Comment

I was just fu**ing with you

Comment

I know. He's only 17 so he hasn't seen the light yet. But he's at least taking some input I told him figure out what he really wants. So he did what I said and those are his first two choices. Which can be the hardest part.

Comment

Working...
                  X