viking's going to superbowl!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viking's going to superbowl!!!!!!

fuckin' shit............... hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah etc... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... .......

Cool! what section will they be seated at?

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
      Cool! what section will they be seated at?
      :lol::rlol::rotfl:

Comment

Tarvaris sure as improved.

Comment

how many times have they lost? 3? go for 4?

Comment

Vikings need to switch up QBs. Tarvarias just lays eggs constantly.. Call that panzy the easter bunny. :shitsweak:

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
              Vikings need to switch up QBs. Tarvarias just lays eggs constantly.. Call that panzy the easter bunny. :shitsweak:
              He's just so inconsistent. Sometimes he looks okay, then he throws the ball to the Packers.

And the coaching is pretty bad. They had some terrible play calls. I'm surprised AP still got 100 yards as bad as some of those plays were. The Packers punt return for a TD killed us, but I think the play that set the tone for the Vikes was when Adrian had that big 50 yard run in the beginning of the game and the Vikes were charging down the field, it's 3rd and 3 and instead of giving it to Chester Taylor or AP (2 of the best RBs in the league) Tarvaris throws it behind a receiver at his ankles and they have to settle for a field goal. Then later in the game the Vikes have to go for 2 to get within a field goal, Sidney Rice is wide open in the end zone, and Tarvaris throws behind him and we don't convert.

The key to the Vikes success is 1) Coaches doing a good job of mixing up complex running schemes and short yard passing 2) Tarvaris being accurate on 5 to 10 yard quick throws and not turning the ball over 3) Getting the ball to AP 25 to 30 times a game. Tarvaris is TERRIBLE when it comes to accuracy on 20 yard+ throws. He overthrew and underthrew Berrian multiple times - it's the same as last year. Focus on short, accurate throws and get the ball to AP and the Vikes will be tough to stop. Unfortunately the Vikes still haven't figured out solutions to the same problems they've had the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                how many times have they lost? 3? go for 4?
                That's 5 in a row to the Packers. Childress is 0-5 against the Pack.

Comment

Another problem is the pass rush. We simply didn't get to Rodgers enough. He had all sorts of time to sit in the pocket and pick apart the defense. If you don't put pressure on the QB, ANY QB in the league can tear you apart, even the bad ones. Jared Allen had 15.5 sacks last year, and he had a tough time yesterday. GB doesn't have a terrific offensive line either. When you see things like that, it makes me question the coaching. Are we blitzing enough, are we running the right defensive sets, what were the coaches doing in training camp and the pre-season to help get these guys ready?

I like that Zygi Wilf has spent some money to bring this team some talent, but if you don't have good coaching behind the talent you aren't going to be an elite team in the NFL.

Comment

ho hum..... green and gold and green and white rule's......lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                        I wouldn't get too cocky. GB won the game but they have some things they need to work on too. If they play that way against NY or Dallas they'd get smoked.

Comment

Zygi spending that extra money reminds me of the times I've bought what was supposed to be the best part that should make my car go faster but ends up going slower or no change.

The QB efficiency of 20 yards + was the lowest in the league last year...and if things don't change...will be not much better. The defenses will eat that up this season.

And STFU Joe. lol

Comment

Hey Joe, Maybe we have a shitty team here BUT who lost the big game last year the Packers and your bud old Favre, So just like you they can get the job done. Mabe you should coach the pack and think of the money you could spend and get nothing in return.
                            Last edited by 98 cobra s/c; 09-09-2008, 08:30 PM.

Comment

your coach look's like the clown from airbud........ lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X