Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      Your right it's the end for those who break
      Fuck that its the new beginning when they break LOL

Comment

Lol. You guys are too much. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
          When you make big power shit breaks, end of story
          Yep pretty much. Look at 1xxx HP 1xxx torks.

Comment

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...+cobra+engines

Yeah. Those motors are "terminators" alright. :rlol:

Comment

lol at this thread and Im too lazy to read all of the posts but how many ls motors do you think are in circulation 97-08? and whith high miles too. How many cobra engines now? 03 and 04? Even if there was more ls motor blowing up latley it doesnt compare to the rare ###'s in compare w the ls motors. Guys that buy the Cobras usually build them up more and can get greedier because they already have a power adder. I have ridden in both built power plants and are both bad ass IMO.

Comment

my take on this is.............. 4.6's just won't last........ for whatever reason......

Comment

My car runs just fine and I pound the fuck out of it every weekend

Comment

Tic-toc the clock is ticking :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                      Tic-toc the clock is ticking :rlol:
                      Aint they all, My time bomb will explode one of these days but it will be no surprise when it does, I just hope the tow truck dont take 2 hours this time

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                        Aint they all, My time bomb will explode one of these days but it will be no surprise when it does, I just hope the tow truck dont take 2 hours this time
                        I don't mind wating for the tow truck but it sure does suck when it happens if the weather is bad, been there done that. Hope I can get a couple of good runs in this year with the spray. We will see how long the 500$ motor lasts..................at least it has forged pistons and good rods. Clock starts on mine soon.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOLkDBtaTiE

Comment

Stock motor at 1004 hp

Comment

How long will that last, kind of like the blue car, that ones stock also and like what on stock motor number 13

Comment

Some people will never get it.

Why would a person keep sticking with a motor (failed design) that pops over and over and over. And saying "it makes over 1000hp...it's gonna break" excuse is BS.

There are many other motors which can make that power and MORE without popping multiple times. Can anyone say GM?

I'd be embarassed if I had a combination that makes 1000 hp and is basically worthless. You can't run it in competition and win anything with it----you try to impress people at the track and end up getting your doors blown off against a car like Wayne's---then you bring it out on the street and can mainly only frum roll with it, because you'd get your ass handed to you by a frum dig car with less hp.

Comment

Working...
                                X