Free work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free work?

So today my nephew's buddy calls and want me to rebuild his carb on his 3rd gen camaro, So I tell him it's 65$ an hour and he said he has no money and need his car running to get to work. I told the kid I feel sorry for you but the last shitbag I did free work for stiffed me and it is not going to happen again.
    He was pretty quiet after that. Now you have to realize that this is a feedback q-jet and even the dealers won't touch these anymore and I know that if the kid starts on this he will be lost.

Guess he can always put a new holley or edelbrock on it.

Speaking of free work....I got this steering column that needs fixing. I don't want it fixed for free...I'll buy you a steak if you fix it. lol

Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      Speaking of free work....I got this steering column that needs fixing. I don't want it fixed for free...I'll buy you a steak if you fix it. lol

Sound familiar?
      I will work on your car as it does not look like something out of the slums like that other turd he owned and I am sure it is as slow as ir looks. That dude is a chubby chaser and likes that fat lot lady:rlol:

Comment

Working...
      X