Moving back to Coon Rapids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back to Coon Rapids

Bout damn time. March First. Fricken Albertville. I may as well live in the Alaskan Yukon! Now to get Jennie a job closer in. She works way out in Monticello right now. She's an LPN at the hospital there.

Originally posted by 85camarocrazee View Post
    Bout damn time. March First. Fricken Albertville. I may as well live in the Alaskan Yukon! Now to get Jennie a job closer in. She works way out in Monticello right now. She's an LPN at the hospital there.
    Maybe we get to see your mug at Brian's more.

Comment

Oh yeah. Its been a long time coming. I have Jennie to thank for actually lighting the fire under my ass cuz she knows how much I like the area. She's so unselfish I feel bad sometimes. No her stupid sister isn't moving with us either!!!

Comment

Oh yeah. Its been a long time coming. I have Jennie to thank for actually lighting the fire under my ass cuz she knows how much I like the area. She's so unselfish I feel bad sometimes. No her stupid sister isn't moving with us either!!!
        Get your car done too sucka!

Comment

Paint and some straight unbent wHHeels. I drove it a few time last fall. There surprisingly aren't any Vibrations (not until about 90 anyway) for the damage that's been done to the 2 wheels. 90 comes so quick though.

Comment

Paint and some straight unbent wHHeels. I drove it a few time last fall. There surprisingly aren't any Vibrations (not until about 90 anyway) for the damage that's been done to the 2 wheels. 90 comes so quick though.
            You still looking for Firehawk wheels?

Comment

Always. I had a set lined up from New Jersey but spent the money. With the move it may be March before I'm ready to buy again. I'm so hooked on them damn things. Brian could pick my car out a mile away just by them and all I ever get is compliments. Yeah I'm hung up on them.

Comment

Ummm yeah. Moving Back to Coon Rapids fell through but it's for the better. We found an acre and a half just off of Ramsey Blvd. 4bd 2 ba with a bar! And room to build a shop so I won't have to rent commercial space to run a business out of. The garage is functional and like the house needs some tlc. We have a 24x12 deck above a screened patio all looking at a wetland. I'd say we are looking at sticking alomst 30k into it. It'll get all new flooring, kitchen, both baths, a new deck(it's old and worn), inside paint, siding and more. We got it for 50k less than it was on the market for! We're paying what the last owner paid in 02 for it. He was going to lose it so we got the steal. MMMMMMM 40'x80' heated shop........................

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X