Anyone going to BIR this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to BIR this weekend

How many of you guys are going to the big race at BIR. I decided to take a year off and keep working on stuff.

Let us know of any good stuff that happens or any good times wait are they not only racing to just 1000ft.

Guess all the big talkers are at BIR watching real cars race. Schumacher went 312mph in just 1000ft.

Comment

Got home a couple of hours ago... Good crowd compared to last few years I think. Racing was good, no real difference other than the numbers on the scoreboard. No major oildowns, a couple of minor cleanups though.

Camping in the Zoo was a blast!!! Good bands- Hairball, To the Core, Heartbreaker, and another. Great music and lots of scenery...

Will be back next year!

Comment

Went on Sunday, had a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
          Got home a couple of hours ago... Good crowd compared to last few years I think. Racing was good, no real difference other than the numbers on the scoreboard. No major oildowns, a couple of minor cleanups though.

Camping in the Zoo was a blast!!! Good bands- Hairball, To the Core, Heartbreaker, and another. Great music and lots of scenery...

Will be back next year!

The Zoo is always fun.

Comment

I went on Saturday and spent 60 bucks on beer and took a big dump in the port-o-potties!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              ...and took a big dump in the port-o-potties!
              Those poor things get punished there don't they... The guys from the septic company just gave us cold stares when they arrived to clean the two by us...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
                Those poor things get punished there don't they... The guys from the septic company just gave us cold stares when they arrived to clean the two by us...

I was going to go in the normal ones but every damn stall had shit backed up inside it.. So, I ran over to a port-o-pottie to let it rip. lol

Comment

This thread has gone to shit hasn't it...

:rotfl:

Carry on...

Comment

LOL

Comment

oh shit, hear we go again lol

Comment

Working...
                      X