Fing cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fing cops

I got my winter beater on a saturday then I got pulled over that monday in the morning so they wrote me up for no insurance and failure to transfer title WTF the DMV is closed on the weekend and so is my insurance company but I guess cops are to stupid to know that. So I went to court for it today and the dropped the insurance one but not the failure to transfer title and now I have to pay 377 dollars

I thought they gave you some time to transfer the title, not so I guess.

Comment

I know right thats what I told them

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
        I got my winter beater on a saturday then I got pulled over that monday in the morning so they wrote me up for no insurance and failure to transfer title WTF the DMV is closed on the weekend and so is my insurance company but I guess cops are to stupid to know that. So I went to court for it today and the dropped the insurance one but not the failure to transfer title and now I have to pay 377 dollars
        that's ****ed up...... but...... with the little green corner piece it show's date of sale and you should have some day's to transfer, now the ins.,at my american family i can call and leave messages and they count for starting ins. and you have 3 bus. day's to prove ins. validity........ but as alway's never leave anything to chance and transfer title at same time as purchase with previous owner present just in case he's wanted for something or if the car is wanted for something cuz they can refuse to change title if something is wrong........ but I feel for ya cuz the gov't. should worry about other stuff and leave the common man alone........
        Last edited by 98 cobra s/c; 01-16-2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

My ex is with a cop and what a pos he is. I won't say too much other than dark ally alone!! Talking to him on the phone you'd think he was some punk kid with a big mouth. Face to face he's a little church mouse bitch. Won't even look me in the face. Yeah he threatened to kick my ass and all sorts of stuff the first time I ever talked to him(on the phone of course). I gave it back to him and an hour later he called back saying he was a Minneapolis police Officer. Formal complaint filed :lol: Yeah me and douchebags... I have no patience for bs.

Comment

hell yea dude that is bull shit all cops think there the king of the world with that badge but with out it there nothing lol but I must say tho in all truth that all cops are not dicks some of them are OK tho

Comment

I've had quite a few friends that have become officers (most went military after High School) and we are still friends. Minneapolis seems to produce 90% of the assholes but look at the crap they have to deal with on a daily basis. I wouldn't be a very nice guy either.

Comment

Working...
              X