Grove Creek...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grove Creek...

Anyone been yet? How is the track hooking?

Jody I think there is a thread where some went to the Grove last week in the Drag Race section.

Comment

I scrolled thru, did not see any 60' times. Maybe i just drank too much!

Comment

I think they were just talking about the 1/8times and Red Rocket said he thinks it will be a great track once it gets some rubber down on it. I have not raced there since '94 as I could not get the camaro to hook at all but it was fine at the rock. Might have to check it out and see how the place looks.

Comment

Never been to Rock... How far is it compared to GC, which i have been there 2 years ago.

I might just get a wild fucking hair and go finish off the bottle with no hood! Alls it does is look like shit and run a little richer.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
            Never been to Rock... How far is it compared to GC, which i have been there 2 years ago.

I might just get a wild fucking hair and go finish off the bottle with no hood! Alls it does is look like shit and run a little richer.
            why dont you have a hood? show-n-go was a month ago, do you have a special hood that takes over a month to get repaired or shipped? is your hood a better hood than everyone elses hood that can shipped in a week? I know I got my hood in less than a week when I ordered it. It must be a special thing that only owners of white trans ams understand, there hoods take forever to get and there motors take forever to tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
              why dont you have a hood? show-n-go was a month ago, do you have a special hood that takes over a month to get repaired or shipped? is your hood a better hood than everyone elses hood that can shipped in a week? I know I got my hood in less than a week when I ordered it. It must be a special thing that only owners of white trans ams understand, there hoods take forever to get and there motors take forever to tune.
              I guess its not that important to me at the moment. I dont live at Uni or go street racin every damn weekend like you guys do.

Since your curious, it would cost over 1K to get a bran new and to have it painted.. Its not your normal WS6 hood.

I got a quote this past Wednesday to get it fixed, so i plan on taking it back next friday if I have time.

Comment

That's funny Tork lives down in kato land but he does dabble in the art of having a speed contest now and then. Jody check out glasstek [not sure if it's spelled right but I think it has a "k" in it] they have some nice hoods and good prices.

Comment

I cant get a normal WS6 hood, I would have to buy a whole new lid/radiator support.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                    I cant get a normal WS6 hood, I would have to buy a whole new lid/radiator support.
                    cant you pull some insurance fraud and get that hood paid for? just tell them it flew apart while you were driving

Comment

2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post

Comment

Jody you need to install VHT sprayers. Only solution.

Comment

Working...
                          X