Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uni tonight?

Anyone going...............

i might be there.. however i would be riding with the roomate, and they hang out at the chinese place

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Too many cops.

Comment

Originally posted by 01ss#5536 View Post
        Too many cops.
        You got that right. I heard someone may have had a little accident at one of the local speed spots.

We were hanging out at the Wendy's when you drove by, You should have stopped Joe was there with his Fully Blown Drag Race Cobra.:rlol:

Comment

trouble makers...

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
            You got that right. I heard someone may have had a little accident at one of the local speed spots.

We were hanging out at the Wendy's when you drove by, You should have stopped Joe was there with his Fully Blown Drag Race Cobra.:rlol:
            really??? damn i heard it's all tricked out now............:o rely:

Comment

Last night died after 11pm and all went home looks lke the st. paul pd has gotten their way and scared everyone off.

Comment

602 is right. Cops were on a mission last nite. Everywhere we turned there were red lights flashing. Even saw a couple fartpipe cars pulled over and the cop was just putting the handcuffs on a kid as we drove by.

But I guess the highlight was seeing Joe's Cobra. That car is really "Hi-Tech"...oops! sorry about that! ..lol

Hell...John Force would prolly be concerned about lining up against Joe's Cobra. lol

Comment

That thing smelled like it was running on popcorn fuel. Maybe he is sponsored be Orville Redenbacher :rlol:
                  Who ever tuned it doesn't know their ass from their elbow.

Comment

Hi-Tech should sponsor Joe. He's sure done enough business with em.

After seeing his car last nite...looks like he means business this year. Watch out 602, he's coming after you. Actually prolly coming after me and probably a few others on here.

Comment

i'm just glad to have it back........ need some track time and hopefully can return to last years times..... and i like popcorn.......

Comment

Comment

Sure was like night and day on sat. night. There was a lot of cars out and some of the local Shit talkers were there too but from what I heard nobody wanted to race the big red car. Seems some were scared.

Comment

Looks like I didnt miss out on anything. I had a shit ton of fun camping this weekend instead

Comment

Big red cars are big red and gay.

or something.

:smilies:

Comment

Working...
                              X