How some sites have gone to He**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
    I must have hit a sore spot. Go check yourself ryan.
    No not at all I just find it funny how you dont even realize how bad you fit the description of every word you say, Do you yell at yourself day in and day out too

Comment

You might as well say, no matter what I say I am wrong and you are right. You are the one posting garbage on mnm,tcs. Not Me. You are just posting looking for a response from me, so you can have more stuff to post about. So that you know, that the world knows you exist. :rlol:

Comment

Ok you guys someone else started this thread and it been jacked, Let's get back on topic you have the shootout for your going back and forth let's try to keep it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
          You might as well say, no matter what I say I am wrong and you are right. You are the one posting garbage on mnm,tcs. Not Me. You are just posting looking for a response from me, so you can have more stuff to post about. So that you know, that the world knows you exist. :rlol:
          Not true really, before you hated me I agreed with a lot of your side of the story but now you hate me for a stupid ass non true reason, so blah blah blah :shitsweak:

Comment

Last time before I start deleting posts

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              Last time before I start deleting posts
              Done sir

Comment

Drama is what fuels the earth's rotational pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
                  BTW, I don't recognize your screen name, do you post by a different name over there?
                  Your right you don't recognize it, But the less I say about who I am the better. I don't have much time to spend on the net but this place is alright with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SS427 View Post
                    Your right you don't recognize it, But the less I say about who I am the better. I don't have much time to spend on the net but this place is alright with me.
                    Sorry that you feel like you have to hide who you are.

Comment

everybody make up and be friends

Comment

The whole thing with mnfbody started when I made a thread that I was having a bbq on the same day as a meeting, I didnt make the thread to take from the meeting just to simply let people know that I was having a bbq. I was allready having quite a few people coming over anyway, so I figured id make it a public invite, and Eric goes off on me saying im cannibalizing the club and this and that, also he goes off on half the club saying they are asking for hand out, and contribute nothing to the club. Its been along time coming if you have been watching the site.

Comment

Lol, this thread was started before that happened, but yeah, things aren't going so well over there lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
                            Lol, this thread was started before that happened, but yeah, things aren't going so well over there lately.
                            Yeah no kidding, I know eric had no right to go off on you, the same with natas and blackz28, they all think there shit dont stink, thats why nobody goes to club events and gatherings anymore.

Comment

Thanks for the support. Yeah, he didn't make himself look good at all. Then he leaves and doesn't answer anyones questions. I don't know, something has to change.

Comment

Working...
                              X