How some sites have gone to He**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How some sites have gone to He**

Mn. F-Body sure has gone to hell lately what happend over there, That place used to be a well run site. Now it looks like the 5th graders are running that place.

I guess that's what they want to have traffic there.

Comment

The inmates are running the asylum.

Many long standing members and admins have left the site, and / or don't visit as often.
      www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
      Green four door Chevy

Comment

It seems people act like ass's to make sure someone is noticing them. Why can't they just act normal like they do in their non-internet life. I think they would get the same amount of attention and more.

Comment

Well..it's good to have you guys over here. Not much traffic, but 602hp usually keeps it interesting.

Of course, there's always MNM. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
            It seems people act like ass's to make sure someone is noticing them. Why can't they just act normal like they do in their non-internet life. I think they would get the same amount of attention and more.
            LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              LOL..
              x2 :o rely:

Comment

Originally posted by SS427 View Post
                Mn. F-Body sure has gone to hell lately what happend over there, That place used to be a well run site. Now it looks like the 5th graders are running that place.
                Yep, there's not many at the helm. Some members wanted more freedom to say or do what they wanted and it's interesting to see the results from their long term quest.

BTW, I don't recognize your screen name, do you post by a different name over there?

Comment

yeah I agree with ss427 because everytime i've looked at that site it has been pretty messed up. I don't remember it being that bad when I first got into town.

I don't have alot of time to post anywhere even here but this place is cool. I usually just lurk and enjoy but thought i'd better post today because I hear if I don't post i might get my account deleted? I got the message after I posted about a red camaross running 10s down at union grove. i'm confused maybe you guys don't want me in here?
                  the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
                    yeah I agree with ss427 because everytime i've looked at that site it has been pretty messed up. I don't remember it being that bad when I first got into town.

I don't have alot of time to post anywhere even here but this place is cool. I usually just lurk and enjoy but thought i'd better post today because I hear if I don't post i might get my account deleted? I got the message after I posted about a red camaross running 10s down at union grove. i'm confused maybe you guys don't want me in here?
                    I got the same hint as well...

Comment

Hey guys, I don't know where you get the feeling you're not welcome here. It's simply not true.

Waterbug, you are a true car guy and definitely welcome here. Actually you contribute more than most and I appreciate it. And quadroflux, I don't have a problem with you posting only occasionally, so stick with us.

Actually...the people who post here day to day are pretty much the type of guys I want in here, so if you need a place to hang your hat...this is where you should hang it.

ok...carry on...

Comment

Here is something to think about their site is going through some changes and if one does not like it then don't go there or do like we did and start your own site.
                        As fas as deleting accounts goes it is automatic and set up that way, So if you join and don't come back or make a post after a long period of time then the system will delete the account. You can always rejoin but then you would need a valid E-mail address.

If you memebers here want something else just put in in the suggestion box and we may try it. Oh ya.....:lol:

Comment

For realz, i dont post on here much, but i havent moved to that area yet. Couple more weeks and ill start meeting some more of you at MCS so ill know more of whats going on. I like this site though

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
                            Holy crap, I hope you have a lot of mirrors in your house so you can repeat that to yourself

Comment

I must have hit a sore spot. Go check yourself ryan.

Comment

Working...
                              X