Met a couple TCO members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met a couple TCO members

Finally got a chance to meet Duece Bignlow and Jollywrencher this past weekend at Car Craft. Had the chance to hangout with them on Fri and Sat nite and kinda show them around the scene.

Duece's '69 Chevelle was super clean and sounded healthy. Too bad I didn't get to see Jollywrencher's '66, but look forward to seeing it when we head down their way.

They're a couple of good guys and I'm glad to have them on the site.

Ya it was fun to hang out with some of the southern boy's of TCO I wish all were like these guys. All I can say is they are frist class.

Comment

It was a fun time hangin out with you guys this weekend, got to see a little street action and maybe next time we can get a few more from the area up there. You guys from the north will have to come down to the Lafayette Dragway soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Duece Bignlow View Post
        It was a fun time hangin out with you guys this weekend, got to see a little street action and maybe next time we can get a few more from the area up there. You guys from the north will have to come down to the Lafayette Dragway soon.
        Yes we need to do some testing at said track :rotfl: and that post chevelle you have is first class. Glenn said he would also like to paticipate at the nationals. Glad we could make Lance and your stay up here a little better and that what good club members do for each other.

Comment

I met Duece but no one else. Was TCO camped some where?

Comment

Yeah I had a good time up there, just wish I had something better then a lowered 4cyl S-10 to cruise around in! The street action was interesting 5-door's car looked impressive, too bad we didn't have anything for him. Maybe we can coax another quick street car from Lafayette to come up next time.

Comment

I also wanted to say that we also met styxz28 and nice to BS with him also on friday night. Hope that your new project goes well I like the swap that you are doing

Comment

Yeah it was pretty dumb of me to not mention styx. We're in the process of setting up his company as a site sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                  Yeah I had a good time up there, just wish I had something better then a lowered 4cyl S-10 to cruise around in! The street action was interesting 5-door's car looked impressive, too bad we didn't have anything for him. Maybe we can coax another quick street car from Lafayette to come up next time.
                  well I guess if ramair doesnt want to race him I could step up and do it, I am not as badass as that drag car camaro or firebird or whatever that white thing is, but I would give it my best shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Well...I sure wanna be there to see that race!

Comment

i was even pointed out duece bignlow. it was an evening to cherish..

Comment

Working...
                      X