My take on Car Craft this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on Car Craft this year

Another CC has passed and since I got to take the car out and we now have TCO I thought I would take some time to share what I thought.

1st. The show was pretty good not as big as BTT 50's but it is much better to move around in the fairgrounds.

2nd. The late night cuising has really died in the last few years and did it end early as we sat at the Day's Inn and watched it go out just like someone turned off a light switch.

3rd. Who in the hell would pay 2 bucks to park ar porky's only to be treated like shit by the fat bitch and then be told to get out.

4th. The rice needs to be cleaned off the streets so the good domestic street cars get have some decent srteet contests.

I had a good time meeting some of the people on this site and hope that we can make it better for this deal. I did like the way that Wendy's treated us and this should be said about the other fast food places as they will like to have you spend money there also.
    And yes my car was out and ran pretty good too.

Next year instead of all the car boards bickering obout each other we should all help each other out and setting up banners for and get spots for all the boards on the same street and display what MN. metro area has to offer.

I was out Friday and Saturday night, although I found that I was missing a headlight so I thought I would just park instead of getting hassled for cruising. I agree, it's a bit slower than years in the past, but I still like sitting on the corner, imagining it is the early 70's, watching all the classics drive by. :)
    1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
    2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

This is why it was so much fun back in the day of Monkey Wards with everyone parked in the same lot. No lunch lady to yell at people, easy to park with friends and everyone would come and go while cruising University.

I think gas prices, and not getting hassled by the police is keeping everyone laying low. Some people camp out at Porky's for hours, so there is no turnover in that lot either.

Randy
      www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
      Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
        This is why it was so much fun back in the day of Monkey Wards with everyone parked in the same lot. No lunch lady to yell at people, easy to park with friends and everyone would come and go while cruising University.

I think gas prices, and not getting hassled by the police is keeping everyone laying low. Some people camp out at Porky's for hours, so there is no turnover in that lot either.

Randy
        Less people come down to uni. because there are so many bad attitudes(tcstangers and others that think it is all about them) that make it not fun. I have heard from many people that as they roll through porky's there are too many people that look angry and appear to be trying to intimidate others. It was way more fun before this younger crowd, with no manners came around.

Anyways, I was around way before them and I will be around long after they leave the car scene. If they were real car guys, There would be no attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
          Less people come down to uni. because there are so many bad attitudes(tcstangers and others that think it is all about them) that make it not fun. I have heard from many people that as they roll through porky's there are too many people that look angry and appear to be trying to intimidate others. It was way more fun before this younger crowd, with no manners came around.

Anyways, I was around way before them and I will be around long after they leave the car scene. If they were real car guys, There would be no attitude.
          The only attitude people see is yours and your little haley humpers, You must not be a real car guy, the most hated in the car scene dont make you popular john haley

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
            The only attitude people see is yours and your little haley humpers, You must not be a real car guy, the most hated in the car scene dont make you popular john haley
            What is the matter with you? like you said it's only the internet.

Comment

What is the matter with you? like you said it's only the internet.
              Yes but you called me outside the internet accusing me of something I did when everyone knows I would say the same thing to your face if i actually said it

Comment

Comment

Seconded
                  Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                    Another CC has passed and since I got to take the car out and we now have TCO I thought I would take some time to share what I thought.

1st. The show was pretty good not as big as BTT 50's but it is much better to move around in the fairgrounds.

2nd. The late night cuising has really died in the last few years and did it end early as we sat at the Day's Inn and watched it go out just like someone turned off a light switch.

3rd. Who in the hell would pay 2 bucks to park ar porky's only to be treated like shit by the fat bitch and then be told to get out.

4th. The rice needs to be cleaned off the streets so the good domestic street cars get have some decent srteet contests.

I had a good time meeting some of the people on this site and hope that we can make it better for this deal. I did like the way that Wendy's treated us and this should be said about the other fast food places as they will like to have you spend money there also.
                    And yes my car was out and ran pretty good too.

Next year instead of all the car boards bickering obout each other we should all help each other out and setting up banners for and get spots for all the boards on the same street and display what MN. metro area has to offer.

Thats my chic...

Comment

Hey that's Mike R's girlfreind :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X