Went to the pig with the Biscayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the pig with the Biscayne

So I decided I would go to the pig last night and Glenn said he would too, I get the Firebird ready but it decides that it would like to play elctrical gremlins with me and starts popping tailight fuses. I though to hell with it and I am going so I took the Bitchcayne out and Glenn says he will ride along. We get there and the Lunch lady is a real bitch tonight:rotfl: and I think she needs to go to PMS management. Hung out for a while then we decided to split.

On the way home we are cruising along in the big boat and to my surprise a whole shitload of rice burners come around me and it was just like the Fast and the Furious. This little green import pulls her down a gear and spools his turbo at me I looked at Glenn and laughed dropped the Bitchcayne in to second hit it and wasted the guy. The second one tried and I got him too
    they both gave me the thumbs up and that was cool, But then this silver civic pulls up and wants to go from like 70 and he jumped us and we held even with him for a long time the he creeped away. All in All a fun time but there was one thing the ricers don's know about my car, The '63 is the slowest car I own guess that makes those burners even slower. Nothing like getting beat by a 14 second ride:rotfl:

frum roll's at 50mph plus is not racing unless you are at Darlington............

Comment

Ya but it was fun killing hondas with my slowest car

Comment

Bob's '63 is a very nice cruiser. We were just cruising along when a slew of guys with vtecs and whatever pull up beside us and start downshifting and throwing revs.

One of the guys obviously liked the 2nd to 3rd tire chirp....and so did I. lol

Comment

Working...
        X