Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that skull!!

Comment

How about some header pipes coming out of the side of the skull? How about a FAST 90/90 for a helmet? lol

Comment

Cool logo, but I have to agree that it needs a car or motor or something like that just so people dont get confused. Or shot :lol:
        Maybe instead of the skull you could put a nastalgic supercharger like this one from like the tensioner on up

Comment

I love the design. As far a showing it as a car club maybe general shapes of the car manufactures could be added into the seen. not thinking names but the shapes bowtie, blue oval, mopar pentagon, pontiac arrow etc. Just a thought. Could end up to busy. But you are on the right track

Comment

The logo and lettering I did that in 5 minutes as we didn't have anything but it might change
            and it might not, Ok it might.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Repo View Post
              [ATTACH]13[/ATTACH]

Hey guys tell me what you think.
              Wow dude that's pretty damn cool! Good work. I agree with ZMAN though there should be an old hot rod or somethin in there.

Comment

I got a price on decals but they will only be in white and will only say
                TWIN CITY OUTLAWS.com so it takes a week to make them the place told me, so stay tuned we will should them before cruzin' season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                  all we will pay is what they cost NO MARKUP and that's the way it should be for the members. As for other who want a shirt they would cost a touch more.

whats it take to be a member, just be active on the site, or is it like an actual club?

Comment

You may do what you like with them Mike we will get out own made

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter-street-racer
                      I have a bunch of TCS decals that I would be willing to sell.
                      You could change the S of TCS to an O.
                      I am selling them for $2.50 unmodified or $3.00 if you want me to modify it for you.
                      I will modify the decals using a magic marker using a colored permanent marker.
                      PM me if you want to purchase these decals.
                      Did you run out of elementary schools and mental health clinics to put up those stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                        Did you run out of elementary schools and mental health clinics to put up those stickers?
                        :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter-street-racer
                          I have a bunch of TCS decals that I would be willing to sell.
                          You could change the S of TCS to an O.
                          I am selling them for $2.50 unmodified or $3.00 if you want me to modify it for you.
                          I will modify the decals using a magic marker using a colored permanent marker.
                          PM me if you want to purchase these decals.
                          mike ya ass-clown, drop the name droping we don't care.........lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man
                            Check your PMs
                            Roger that put me down for 3 pm when ready

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
                              Roger that put me down for 3 pm when ready
                              Your first one may be opps can't tell you that yet

Comment

Working...
                              X