To Do Or Not To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
    I think we may have to have TCO drag day in aug. at grove creek.
    grove creek????? whats that.....?

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      grove creek????? whats that.....?
      A track at which you will get killed with your pooch 1/8mi. times.

Comment

Is that track even done yet??

Comment

SATURDAY THE 26TH. Grove Creek sounds good to me. And as far as me and my car only race on the internet. well I can not disagree with that. I have been fighting alot of electrical and tuning problems on my car. Thats why I went with the fast system.

so gulity as charged.

but I should have enought to shut you the fxxx up on the 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
            Is that track even done yet??
            Sure hope so. Sounds like it will be a lot better then when Ted Smith owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              A track at which you will get killed with your pooch 1/8mi. times.
              i don't have a drag car so get over it.

Comment

. It's more of a drag car than any car I've ever owned...and many drag cars I've raced against

Comment

Umm........ya ........right I had someone go up to hiwreck and says theat thing looks like a T/F car with all the braided fuel line that car has on it, Maybe I will let you beat up on Chief Little Big Mouth first then I will waste both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                    Keep the best stock location intercooler made for my car. or go Front mount and increase horsepower a little. cost 895.00 plus extra fans ext.
                    Is this a dual-purpose car? If so, how much track vs. street driving will it see? A/C still working?

Disclaimer: I run a stock-location intercooler on my GN; therefore I don't have personal experience with front-mounts.

I've heard/read that running a front-mount on a TR may make it tough to keep the water temp down when cruising at lower speeds - especially with the A/C on.

If you're planning to do a fair amount of street driving, I'd check with some of the other MGNTA members who run front-mounts to see if they have any significant cooling problems on the street.
                    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                      Is this a dual-purpose car? If so, how much track vs. street driving will it see? A/C still working?

Disclaimer: I run a stock-location intercooler on my GN; therefore I don't have personal experience with front-mounts.

I've heard/read that running a front-mount on a TR may make it tough to keep the water temp down when cruising at lower speeds - especially with the A/C on.

If you're planning to do a fair amount of street driving, I'd check with some of the other MGNTA members who run front-mounts to see if they have any significant cooling problems on the street.
                      Street car. maybe goes to the track once or twice a year. I have heard the v4 stock location I have is a good intercooler, but thought if I was leaving a good amount of power on the table I may get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                        . It's more of a drag car than any car I've ever owned...and many drag cars I've raced against
                        you are soooooooo funny............ drag car my ass........

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                          Street car. maybe goes to the track once or twice a year. I have heard the v4 stock location I have is a good intercooler, but thought if I was leaving a good amount of power on the table I may get one.
                          If it's mainly street-driven, and you want to run the A/C on hot day without cooling trouble - especially in stop & go traffic, I'd probably stay with your current I/C. At any rate, I'd check with some of the MGNTA guys who have used front-mounts on the street.
                          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                          X