To Do Or Not To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Do Or Not To Do

Keep the best stock location intercooler made for my car. or go Front mount and increase horsepower a little. cost 895.00 plus extra fans ext.

FRONT MOUNT!

Have you gone to the track yet this year? :treed:

Comment

Just get the juice!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
        Just get the juice!
        Turn up the boost and spray it.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
          FRONT MOUNT!

Have you gone to the track yet this year? :treed:
          yes and I had a bad time because my alky kit was acting up.
          I now installed a new alky kit (improved design) , larger bb turbo, 4 inch inlet pipe new msd plug wires , fast ign system.

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
            I now installed a new alky kit (improved design) , larger bb turbo, 4 inch inlet pipe new msd plug wires , fast ign system.
            Very cool.

If I remember correctly you said it should run 11s right? That's a bad Buick!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
              Very cool.

If I remember correctly you said it should run 11s right? That's a bad Buick!
              I sure hope it goes 11s. I built a soild low 10 second combo. But until I have a time slip it is a 12 second car.

Comment

I sure hope it goes 11s. I built a soild low 10 second combo. But until I have a time slip it is a 12 second car.
                Well hopefully you can get into the 10s. I bet it's a blast to drive.

I like your mentality too - it's like the anti-orange88 attitude.

Comment

If you have a big stock location AND methanol, you wont gain a single HP by going to a front mount. All you will do is slow your spool time, not worth it except for the look

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
                    If you have a big stock location AND methanol, you wont gain a single HP by going to a front mount. All you will do is slow your spool time, not worth it except for the look
                    dont care about the look. The car was lowered when I got it and I pulled the lowering springs and drop spindles out just to gain some traction.

also. where do I get methanol at??

Comment

times or die!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                        times or die!!!!!!!
                        times or die

I choose death

Comment

no times huh?????/ all talk??????? hmmmm..... internet racer's........ are all the same...... blab, blab, cough, and blab some more......... lmfao........ get some slip's before it snow's dammit........

Comment

you can get it at any VP dealer, shouldnt be too hard to find

Comment

I think we may have to have TCO drag day in aug. at grove creek.

Comment

Working...
                              X