Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    try.........
    Get that cobra done so you slap some 3rd gen around too.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      retired, all car show's like glen from now on........lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
        My god he is the biggest pussy, go read the porkys thread and count how many times he backs down LOL
        He runs his mouth and then when someone challenges him he says, "Oh I don't race on the street". Then if you say you want to race him at the track he'll be like, "Oh well I won't go to the Rock or Cedar Falls, I'll only race you at BIR". Then if you accept, he says, "Oh well we need 10 practice runs first and I'll only race you at a night race when the air is cool". Then if you accept he says, "Oh I can't make it that weekend cuz my buddy is getting married."

I like this gem in the Purgatory section:

Originally posted by orange8.8
        you now you got to make excuses on why your drag only car is so slow?
        and my little 350 dish piston motor must be scaring ya and your getting ready for the loss.
        oh and ryan and sloss dont have enuf, so why should i waste my time. id rather race 9 second track cars on the street like i did last night

and no video but 5-door took a pic. and my "street" tunes a few hundered hp more then this run

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...Picture271.jpg
        Looks like he's beat you without even having to race you! :lol:

Comment

He sucks bad at shit talking only to make himself look like a douche bag

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            retired, all car show's like glen from now on........lmfao
            Car show? I don't go to too many because a guy can get into trouble.

lol

By the way, you should bring your "pro-mod" drag car to Car Craft

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
              He sucks bad at shit talking only to make himself look like a douche bag
              You got him covered Ryan and he is just suffering from small man's syndrome:rotfl:

Comment

Better not be referring to mine! lmao/jk I am no longer ls powered tho

Comment

Originally posted by styxsz28 View Post
                  Better not be referring to mine! lmao/jk I am no longer ls powered tho
                  uh-oh

Comment

Since he can beat 10.1 cars. I'd like a shot with my 3rd gen. Either tonight or Sat Night. I can even meet in Woodbury

Comment

Originally posted by 1badrz28 View Post
                      Since he can beat 10.1 cars. I'd like a shot with my 3rd gen. Either tonight or Sat Night. I can even meet in Woodbury
                      Your car is slow couldn't run a 9 at the shootout J/K. Boy sure has been a long time since you have graced us with your presence. How's it going and that would be a fun race to watch.

Comment

Your car is slow couldn't run a 9 at the shootout J/K. Boy sure has been a long time since you have graced us with your presence. How's it going and that would be a fun race to watch.
                        Well after a suspension upgade, The 1.65 60's are a thing of the past. Car hooks like mad now and I'll add the necessary NOS to get a 9. I was trying to get it with a 150 hit. The first pass was good at 10.07 with a headwind. Than the tires and chassis went away. Maybe Sunday at RFR?

Comment

Well after a suspension upgade, The 1.65 60's are a thing of the past. Car hooks like mad now and I'll add the necessary NOS to get a 9. I was trying to get it with a 150 hit. The first pass was good at 10.07 with a headwind. Than the tires and chassis went away. Maybe Sunday at RFR?
                          Ya that car of yours looked badazz the way it ran last fall and I think you will get that 9 easy this year. Now if we could only get some of the talkers to the track to race you with their street tune that would be a very interesting race. So far you got me covered.

Comment

with traction today all I could muster was a 10.17 at 140mph. 60's were 1.65-1.89's all day.

Comment

That's haulin --especially for a car that appears pretty tame as you drive it around the streets.

Comment

with traction today all I could muster was a 10.17 at 140mph. 60's were 1.65-1.89's all day.
                                Running a car with slow times like that will get those 2 shit talkers on the f-body site mad at you especially dipstick as we know his car is pretty badd:rotfl:

Nice times Jim, I would be very happy if I can get in the 10teens this year

Comment

Working...
                                X