Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farve wants to play again - wants out of Green Bay

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521

The two teams most frequently mentioned are Tampa Bay and Minnesota.

If Favre comes to Minnesota, I like their chances of going to the Super Bowl.

One of the best QBs to ever play the game in Favre, one of the best O-lines in the league, two of the best running backs in the league in Peterson and Taylor, one of the best WRs in the league in Bernard Berrian, Sidney Rice should be great this year too. The best run defense in the league now adding Jared Allen to rush the passer, and a solid group of corners and linebackers who will benefit greatly from our upgraded pass rush. The only question is do the Vikes have the coaching staff to take the talent all the way?

I dont think he is washed up yet, but it seems like we get the good qb's after they are past their prime, aside from culpepper...

Comment

Tarvaris still might not be ready this year. Actually I don't know that he'll ever be ready.

I thought Favre was out of his prime until last season when he blew up and had an insane year. I guess it also depends on if he's stayed in shape this summer.

Comment

That would be crazy if we got him.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          That would be crazy if we got him.
          true!

Comment

well, boy's , who was the genius who said way back last year that brett was not done??????? It was me............ and you ass-clown's laughed it up........ who's laughing now fool's???????????? now..... brett will not come to minnesota, cuz he HATES the vike's as much as me......... he will be in greenbay or they have to release him from his contract which has 2 years left on it!!!!!!!!!!!! they would be stupid to not let him play in green and gold, but if released i'd guess atlanta to pay them back for drafting him. now, you viking loser's can go get drunk cuz only in your dreams will brett play in minn. In fact there is a better chance of joe buying a 2000 SS camaro than brett playing in minn. THE END!!!!!!!!! bank on it fool's

Comment

Joe likes Green Bay and Fords. Bleh. Probably a Pabst Blue Ribbon guy too. Either that or Special Export.

Comment

it used to be miller lite actually.........

Comment

Schlitz..."The beer that made Milwaukee famous"

Comment

And who lost the big game last year anybody?..................who?..............that's right fans favre so guess what the packers suck,favre sucks and so do you Joe:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                      And who lost the big game last year anybody?..................who?..............that's right fans favre so guess what the packers suck,favre sucks and so do you Joe:rotfl:
                      bite me....... told ya today would be the best day for awhile for racing, wish i was at the rock........

Comment

Working...
                      X