saw a TCO member at Union Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a TCO member at Union Grove

not sure why he hasn't posted but I was down there a couple weekends ago and saw him making some incredible passes. can't remember ever seeing a guy drive a stick shift like that. hmmm a stock looking SS running 10s? i thought the car was a lo 12 to hi 11 car?

anyways--nice runs and great driving
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Do you remeber if his licence plate was personalized or normal?

Comment

no plates. he was an older guy. i tried talking to him but he avoided me.

Comment

What color was the car?

Comment

red and real clean with chrome wheels

Comment

How did you know that it was a member from TCO with no plates? and I am not aware of anyone I know that has gone recently but then again I have not been out much either but my camaro runs great.

Comment

it's the red camaro in the mutimedia on here and the announcer kept saying he was from the outlaws car club.

Comment

You guys are pretty funny. There's no way that was me. It would take a good shot of nitrous to get into the 10s and you guys know I wouldn't put nitrous on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  You guys are pretty funny. There's no way that was me. It would take a good shot of nitrous to get into the 10s and you guys know I wouldn't put nitrous on my car.
                  Ya you use spray, now that's funny:rlol:

Comment

it was me....... i bought a new car, red 2002 ss, highly modified. 650/ 650 for number's.... 3- power adder's.......

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                      it was me....... i bought a new car, red 2002 ss, highly modified. 650/ 650 for number's.... 3- power adder's.......
                      I think you will have better luck with the SS than the SSSSNAKE.

Comment

Working...
                      X