New Challanger at Shakopee Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Challanger at Shakopee Dodge

I delivered a big dollar bently today and I happened to see the new challanger at the dealer I asked how much it was and he replied "67,000" I laughted and said "for that price I can tack on a couple of bucks more and get a new ZO6"
    Of course his opinion was that the new dodge was better Umm..ya... right.
    At that price the dealers and dodge I think have already put the nail in the coffin with this one. Sure hope they make a v6 car soon or this thing will go the way of the GTO.

Nice looking car though

I'm impressed that Dodge kept the Challenger very close to the concept. I think it looks pretty good. I don't think they showed much creativity by making it an exact replica of the old Challenger, but I still think it looks good. And it's an American RWD V8 performance car - what's not to like about that?

However, for that salesman to say the Challenger is better than a Z06? I mean come on that's just ridiculous. The Z06 does EVERYTHING better than the Challenger. They aren't even in the same ballpark. 67k for a Challenger LOL :lol:

Comment

Yeah, they are cool looking car. I thought Cobras were heavy, but at 4100 pounds, it'll take more than a Hemi to move those heavy pigs down the track.

Comment

Yeah 4100 pounds is heavy. I think they weigh the same as those SRT-8 300Cs, and those have the 6.1 Hemi and I think they run mid to low 13s.

The Camaro is rumored to come in at around 3700-3800 pounds. Still kinda heavy, but 400 pounds will be a nice advantage against the Challenger. The top Camaro will have the supercharged 6.2 liter LSA with 550 to 575 HP. :cool:

Comment

chevy is bankrupt, camaro will be cancelled...........

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            Well with the relibility of the 4.6's like yours and others who pop them like candy I don't think Chevy has anything to worry about unless you forget to check the oil of course.:rotfl:

Comment

if it ain't breakin' it ain't racin'............

Comment

if it ain't breakin' it ain't racin'............
                Hey Joe, it's the 4th of July why don't you go over to hi-tek and see what fireworks they are going to have today outta be a good show

Comment

that was about a month ago....... too late........ hey, lets put a 300 shot on the bird and go for a cruise????

Comment

lol

pop em like candy :rotfl:

But don't those 4.6 Cobra motors have forged internals?

Comment

Ford is in worse shape than Chevy assclown.

Maybe Ford should cancel that fugly Mustang that only teenage girls drive.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                        Ford is in worse shape than Chevy assclown.

Maybe Ford should cancel that fugly Mustang that only teenage girls drive.
                        it's offered with a 6...... is your's???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          lol

pop em like candy :rotfl:

But don't those 4.6 Cobra motors have forged internals?
                          some.........:munchstrechcouch2:

Comment

it's offered with a 6...... is your's???????????
                            The Camaro will have a 6, and it will put out as much HP as the Mustang GT.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                              The Camaro will have a 6, and it will put out as much HP as the Mustang GT.
                              but they are on the verge of bankruptcy, ford will buy them and sell them to the japanese.......

Comment

Working...
                              X