Plans for Thursday or Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for Thursday or Friday Night

So is there going to be anyone in town this weekend? Is anyone going out ?

I dunno...the weather looks like it should be nice. I'd hang out if I could see your ride. I can't remember anyone ever mentioning seeing your car. It's kinda like a ghost. lol

Comment

well the ghost may be out on Friday. I have a couple things to finish on it.
      Steve

Comment

Thurs Minnetonka drive in. Friday Porky's like usual.

Comment

I will finish all your cars off............shit oh wait I have to get mine out first:rotfl:

Comment

I will be out Saturday night just look for a yellow Bel Air with TQ. Thrust wheels and you can see my tailights with your buick.

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
              So is there going to be anyone in town this weekend? Is anyone going out ?
              Was out sat.night only saw one GN but it was not you.

Comment

I had the GN out on Thursday & Friday.

Thursday evening, I stopped by the winking pig for a bite to eat, and the place was nearly empty. Drove around a bit & went home.

Friday afternoon, I cruised the lakes for awhile - lots of people milling & grilling. Went to the pig & hung out for a bit. Saw a Camaro station wagon?!? The roofer was there. Crowd seemed a bit light.
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                X