Orange88 goes mid 13's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
    Update, he went 10.74 @130. looks like his car is catching up to his mouth lol
    did you see it????????

Comment

I saw it, alot of people did, plenty of shit talking on here and his is the only one i have seen actually backed up. Having talked and hung out with mike all weekend i will say that he is a really good guy and doesnt talk shit.
      And i can assure you that he was not even close to 1000hp, it was backed off a long way

Comment

.. by the time i got there today at 1 his car was on the trailer. can't say that i recognized any cars there

-Aaron
        87 cutlass
        76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
        87 olds 442 - old mans ride
        355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
          I saw it, alot of people did, plenty of shit talking on here and his is the only one i have seen actually backed up. Having talked and hung out with mike all weekend i will say that he is a really good guy and doesnt talk shit.
          And i can assure you that he was not even close to 1000hp, it was backed off a long way
          Shit talking on here? You make it sound like he wasn't a part of the shit talking. Hell...he was the one who started all the shit talking.

As far as backing it up? What? he ran a high 11 then a high 10...once? Are we supposed to worship him or something?

Comment

The problem is, he DOES talk shit. Just because he's nice in person doesn't take anything away from the fact that he's a fucking asshole online.

And what exactly has he backed up? He has gone on and on about how he makes 1xxx and the wheels and how he has an 8 second car, and he goes out and runs 13s, a high 11 and a high 10 second pass? Like I said, it's not impressive. His car is a dyno queen, and if he weren't such an asshole I might keep my comments to myself and wish him the best next time. However, since I've experienced him to be such a loudmouth prick, I can't help but chuckle when I see him fail miserably.

Comment

I can back my shit up any day, I have run 10.6 on a 90 degree day with 500hp at the rear wheels and as far as it goes for mike like I said in an earlier post his e-mouth got him in trouble here and if he cannot take what he dishes out then that's his problem, If he had to back it down then he does not have a 1000 hp car. He may have a 1000hp dyno car but to run a 10.7 if he did run that only take about 500 to 550 at the rear wheels. I was more impressed with the Bourly 66 Nova that Randy Volk has with the procharged ds-3 that ran in the 7's that some guy who has to turn the wick down because he can't get his car down the track.

Post up the video if you have it so we all can see this run
              I would like to see Mike get schooled By J.R. on the street with his little turbo v6 and with what I hear he has now it should be pretty fast.

Comment

What did larson run I only saw a 12 second pass@137 but he was having trouble launching it
                I saw Jake run a 9.20 or something llike that and Fast Eddy went 9.05 2 times this was all on sat. Let's here some of the results

Comment

Eddie ended up running a 8.98 at 153 with like a 1.45 60', his 9.05 at 153 he hit a 1.3 60' and went straight from 1st into drive and bogged it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fangled View Post
                    Eddie ended up running a 8.98 at 153 with like a 1.45 60', his 9.05 at 153 he hit a 1.3 60' and went straight from 1st into drive and bogged it.
                    Now that's a big dawg time. congrats Eddy
                    That is turbo times. You wonder if his car could go quicker with a p/g trans.

Comment

Turbo guys always have it turned down, what the fuck is the point in running a slower time then it can, go big or go home, stop pussy footing turn the fucker up and let her buck

Comment

Turbo guys always have it turned down, what the fuck is the point in running a slower time then it can, go big or go home, stop pussy footing turn the fucker up and let her buck

Comment

Amen.

Comment

I heard that the little fucker ran 10.74 at the new 1000ft. NHRA track.

Comment

Working...
                            X