Orange88 goes mid 13's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange88 goes mid 13's

Just got a pm from a freind who is up at bir and told me that the great pumpkin ran mid 13's:rotfl: I think I had better get my bottle ready for that:rotfl: and it looks like I will have to put in the stock engine again just to make it a fair race. I will be there on sat. look for video next week. Backhand Bitchslap Productions will be busy.

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
    Just got a pm from a freind who is up at bir and told me that the great pumpkin ran mid 13's:rotfl: I think I had better get my bottle ready for that:rotfl: and it looks like I will have to put in the stock engine again just to make it a fair race. I will be there on sat. look for video next week. Backhand Bitchslap Productions will be busy.
    WHAT MPH??

Comment

Originally posted by ul_luz98 View Post
      what Mph??

Comment

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol: :lol:

Comment

what a complete joke, and it's all his own fault, stop saying you can beat everyone until such a time that you can. but it's not a drag car and i doubt an open track car also cuz he'd spin and wipe out......... and he has called me out...... shit i won't waste the gas.......lmfao.......again....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            what a complete joke, and it's all his own fault, stop saying you can beat everyone until such a time that you can. but it's not a drag car and i doubt an open track car also cuz he'd spin and wipe out......... and he has called me out...... shit i won't waste the gas.......lmfao.......again....
            Bring your car out I am here to race your ass

Comment

Well...at least orange's car is a good lker. lol

Comment

Update sat. Orange88 goes 11.8's@126mph
                waterbug went high 11's also most likely without spray

Comment

Any of the big dawgs up there running some good times? or is it just the little mental man running slow times

Comment

much better, i will say that's good and give prop's....... cool.

Comment

Looks like the guys are having a good time up there.

126 is a nice trap speed for Orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                        Looks like the guys are having a good time up there.

126 is a nice trap speed for Orange.
                        I'd prefer a bit more with the power he's making. Unless his car is heavy as shit...who knows.

Comment

where's the update's?????????? how is speedo doin'????? damn insubordinates.....

Comment

I heard he didn't go cause he has to work and he doesn't really like the BIR events....

Just somethen I heard.... :)

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                              I heard he didn't go cause he has to work and he doesn't really like the BIR events....

Just somethen I heard.... :)
                              i thought you said you were goin?????? chevy must have broke huh????:treed:

Comment

Working...
                              X