• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is your biggest issue

What is it for you??

me Gun rights without them we are just puppets
    energy costs
    and give a president that will to the epa and other crazy green peace members and start drilling already.

Taxes too high

Comment

people fucking me over on my car

Comment

The gas prices definitely suck. However, in '74 I remember only being able to buy $10 worth because they were rationing it. Also long lines at the pump.

Other than that...I can't understand the logic of giving a terrorist the same legal rights as an American citizen.

Comment

The government spending $10 billion a month on the war in Iraq. Hard to see that go on when the economy sucks and gas is $4 a gallon and climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            The gas prices definitely suck. However, in '74 I remember only being able to buy $10 worth because they were rationing it. Also long lines at the pump.

Other than that...I can't understand the logic of giving a terrorist the same legal rights as an American citizen.
            Amen

Comment

seeing all the troops over seas that are dying, I have yet to find a real answer why there over there

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                seeing all the troops over seas that are dying, I have yet to find a real answer why there over there
                Its war, theres never a good reason, oh wait our government

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                  Its war, theres never a good reason, oh wait our government
                  I think all them fu*king politics including bush should head over there, I'd like to see how long them tie wearing freaks last

Comment

Working...
                  X