Are we going to make the same mistake again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to make the same mistake again

I just here from my dad all the time about his various mopars he had back in the day that he sold for pennys on the dollar because of the gas prices.

Who is planning on sticking it out, and who is thinking of just selling thier cars? I wont lie I considered it. I went on a nice family vacation and when I was on it I thought about how much easier my life would be if I just put this chapter of my life behind me. Almost did it to.

MAN AM I GLAD I DID NOT SELL MY CAR

I would sell mine if someone gave me half what I have into it...

A old guy once told me "everythings for sale" Along with others like, "it's just sheet metal", and "sleep when your dead". Wonder whatever happened to that guy.....

Comment

As my dad told me forever ago, everything is for sale for the right price. my car isnt highly desired and i have had it since i was 15, i think if i was going to get rid of it, it would have been gone by now

-Aaron
      87 cutlass
      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Gas prices will never make me sell my car

Comment

why sell it? I still get 25mpg on the highway so its not hurting me any. Hell i used to get 28-29mpg with the V6 on the interstate, maybe you should work on that
          Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
            why sell it? I still get 25mpg on the highway so its not hurting me any. Hell i used to get 28-29mpg with the V6 on the interstate, maybe you should work on that
            Gary
            Its not just the fuel in the cars. my cub bill is over 700 a month now. 5 person family.

Hell I get over 30 with my corolla. buick with old motor never got better then 24mpg. but then what is the fun in driving a fun car and not ever having fun in it.

Comment

Working...
            X