Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

When I took my handgun training classes this is what they said.

(use the largest handgun you are comfortable with) Most people it is a 9mm I have fired just about every personal protection caliber and I now carry a glock19 9mm myself. What I would do is go to a gun range with a buddy and rent out some handguns and try them out.

in a nut shell sure a double barrel 10 gauge would sure kill them dead. but only if you can hit them.

Steve

Comment

Big guns make big holes, me likes

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Big guns make big holes, me likes
          yes they do. but ask yourself would you rather put a big ass hole in your wall. or a small one into the intruder??

Comment

I own a para-ordnance warthog .45 along with a few other guns. If someone enters my home illegally they will not leave alive.

Comment

trust me all you need is a 9mm a gun is a gun it will still stop someone in there tracks no matter the size

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
                trust me all you need is a 9mm a gun is a gun it will still stop someone in there tracks no matter the size
                Not true. A gun is a gun, but caliber and ballistics change things greatly. That's like saying a .22 is the same thing a .223, or that a .45acp round has the same ballistics as a .50BMG

Comment

Working...
                X