BTT 50's Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTT 50's Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Just got back for a little while and the place was packed 11,338 I saw registered so far. One thing I noticed was that with high gas prices there was not as much cruising so far. I met Treadbuilt and the guys from the tradionals car club and hung out with them for a while. Many nice cars and I just watched one of my old freinds Ron Simpson on KARE11 asking about his car.

There are less vendors this year most likely due to the high gas prices.
    Profrom is now making an E-85 carb so that is something to think about with the high price of gas. BG is making replacement carbs for the old stromberg carbs so that should make the multi-carb Hot rodders.

Well it's off to sat. hope to see you all there.

UPDATE: Glad I left early it's raining again
    Last edited by MR.hp; 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM.

It only rained for a while and then cleared up again. Seems like there were more Rat Rods than last year.

Comment

It got a bit windy for about 10 minutes and rained maybe 20 minutes and then got nice. In fact, it was cooler. I saw 91 degrees on the grandstand sign. Didn't stop us from continuing our day out there.
      Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

I will be there sat. bright and early and bring the video camera too.
        and it did seem like there were more rat rods so far this year.

Comment

Saturday was busy 11,711 were registered not much driving around in the fairgrounds this year. Sunday went to the swap meet and got a couple of things for the cars. Wow people sure do price their stuff high priced like they all think it's new or something, Guess they just like hauling everything home all the time, Maybe I will have to get into that and put my parts on the speculative market. All in all the weather was good, people were good and cars as alaways were great.

Comment

Working...
          X