Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of a chipmunk in my garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of a chipmunk in my garage?

I see it quite often and I think I chase it out, but then it always comes back in. I'm guessing its getting in under my garage door beings theres a little gap. In the winter I put moth balls and Irish spring soap all over to keep mice out, any ideas? Or would this be easier

let the dog in there for a while or set some antifreeze out

Comment

http://www.miniclip.com/games/sqrl-golf-2/en/

Try this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
        I see it quite often and I think I chase it out, but then it always comes back in. I'm guessing its getting in under my garage door beings theres a little gap. In the winter I put moth balls and Irish spring soap all over to keep mice out, any ideas? Or would this be easier
        That's easy just like killing red squirrles. Get a rat trap tie[use a bread twisty] a peanut to the place where you put bait then set it he will try to grab it and if all goes well it will snap his neck. You might have to do it a couple of times but it works 25 dead reds can't be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          That's easy just like killing red squirrles. Get a rat trap tie[use a bread twisty] a peanut to the place where you put bait then set it he will try to grab it and if all goes well it will snap his neck. You might have to do it a couple of times but it works 25 dead reds can't be wrong.
          I'll give it a shot! thanks

Comment

Reason with it. Ask it nicely to kindly vacate the premises. If he won't go, call the police. That, of course, puts you at risk of a lawsuit from the ACLU.

or.... him.
            Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
              Reason with it. Ask it nicely to kindly vacate the premises. If he won't go, call the police. That, of course, puts you at risk of a lawsuit from the ACLU.

or.... him.

:rotfl:

Comment

Simon,Theodore,or Alvin?

Comment

Call up "Dave" and have him come and get his little F'in Chipmunk out of your garage... :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post

or.... him.
                    I warned the last mice in my household with this:

After doing that I laughed hysterically. I think I may be insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X