Gas $4.09 a gallon. Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas $4.09 a gallon. Ouch!

It finally hit the magic number of $4.00 for reg. guess $5.00 is the new number now. Glad I filled up for $3.72 on sat at mills.

I'm putting air in the tires of my bicycle in the morning.

Comment

im still filling at 3.25 for e85 :)

Comment

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/78224/

(Cliff's notes)
        Originally posted by article
        The "liberal media" will let Bush off the hook on this one, just as they always do, because his being out of touch is simply par for the course.

Q: What's your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing -
        THE PRESIDENT: Wait, what did you just say? You're predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?
        Q: A number of analysts are predicting -
        THE PRESIDENT: Oh, yeah?
        Q:-- $4 a gallon gasoline this spring when they reformulate.
        THE PRESIDENT: That's interesting. I hadn't heard that
        Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Blame Bush. Everything is his fault.

The Senate and Congress have nothing to do with any of the issues this country is facing. China has nothing to do with oil, Chavez has nothing to do with oil. Lack of new refineries due to regulations, greenies, and NIMBY, doesn't affect gas prices.

The liberal media was telling everyone Bush went to war with Iraq so we could have cheap oil and that was wrong. Where are those people now? I still want my cheap oil!!!!!
          www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
          Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
            Blame Bush. Everything is his fault.

The Senate and Congress have nothing to do with any of the issues this country is facing. China has nothing to do with oil, Chavez has nothing to do with oil. Lack of new refineries due to regulations, greenies, and NIMBY, doesn't affect gas prices.

The liberal media was telling everyone Bush went to war with Iraq so we could have cheap oil and that was wrong. Where are those people now? I still want my cheap oil!!!!!
            You can defend the man as much as you'd like...but he's still among the top 3 worst Presidents in US history. I posted that because the statement was ridiculous. For him to say "I hadn't heard that" makes him look like he is either lying or totally out of the informational loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
              You can defend the man as much as you'd like...but he's still among the top 3 worst Presidents in US history. I posted that because the statement was ridiculous. For him to say "I hadn't heard that" makes him look like he is either lying or totally out of the informational loop.
              I am not defending him. I just can't believe how many people think he is single handedly responsible for anything bad that has happened while he has been in office. Many people think that a lack of public speaking prowess is equal to ignorance, yet if a politician says a blatant lie they beleive it and don't hold the speaker accountable.

I wonder when the last time Bush pumped his own gas was? :rotfl:

Randy
              www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
              Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
                I am not defending him. I just can't believe how many people think he is single handedly responsible for anything bad that has happened while he has been in office. Many people think that a lack of public speaking prowess is equal to ignorance, yet if a politician says a blatant lie they beleive it and don't hold the speaker accountable.

I wonder when the last time Bush pumped his own gas was? :rotfl:

Randy
                I highly doubt he has pumped ANY gas "himself" in the last decade. Or done a load of laundry....or put the dishes away.....or gotten his own coffee....or made his own bed...or (insert anything that most people have to do)

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                  I highly doubt he has pumped ANY gas "himself" in the last decade. Or done a load of laundry....or put the dishes away.....or gotten his own coffee....or made his own bed...or (insert anything that most people have to do)
                  I did once see on TV that george did have a problem opening a door.....he just ran into it:rlol:

Comment

Working...
                  X