I'm in a good mood today I reversed a probation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a good mood today I reversed a probation

I was in such a good mood today I reversed the infraction on scorpner so your probation is over.

What did Scorpner do? I must've missed that one.

Comment

Thank you kind sir!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
        What did Scorpner do? I must've missed that one.

Probably something pretty serious. He is a fricken' trouble maker.
        www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
        Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
          Thank you kind sir!

You are welcome

Comment

Infraction? Probation? What is this DaycareOutlaws.com?
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

:rotfl:
              Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post

Comment

It used to be that way when we started but it's better now
                and we always give people things that they request, Like on tcs when one guy said he wanted to be banned on our site so I gave him his wish he was banned:rotfl: Be carefull what you ask for wishes do come true.

Comment

Im still on probation!

Comment

dumb

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                      It used to be that way when we started but it's better now
                      and we always give people things that they request, Like on tcs when one guy said he wanted to be banned on our site so I gave him his wish he was banned:rotfl: Be carefull what you ask for wishes do come true.
                      I've been reading this site for a while... Just seems kinda like the guys that post on it are elitest babies. Just my opinion.

Like a few months ago I tried to make a joke and 602hp got all defensive like I was trying to start some internet drama, I was immediately compared to a "TCStanger" as if people from other forums have the plague.

After that I disagreed with someone politically and they made a big stink about it like we had to have it all settled before normal life could continue. Fuckin' a, people can disagree. Gets a little ridiculous when I see people, both on this forum and others talking about disagreements from years ago with threats of police intervention, personal violence or litigation. I know I'm young but I jus pictured a bunch of middle aged guys with wives and families to be a little more mature.

Comment

Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                          You know what they say....if you don't like something, why continue doing it?
                          Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

I've been reading this site for a while... Just seems kinda like the guys that post on it are elitest babies. Just my opinion.

Like a few months ago I tried to make a joke and 602hp got all defensive like I was trying to start some internet drama, I was immediately compared to a "TCStanger" as if people from other forums have the plague.

After that I disagreed with someone politically and they made a big stink about it like we had to have it all settled before normal life could continue. Fuckin' a, people can disagree. Gets a little ridiculous when I see people, both on this forum and others talking about disagreements from years ago with threats of police intervention, personal violence or litigation. I know I'm young but I jus pictured a bunch of middle aged guys with wives and families to be a little more mature.

Here's the deal maybe when you make a joke toss in j/k once in a while.
                            I love to tease people but I have back off as I am not suppost to do that as people think I am butthurt but if you do that then it's ok. I had a lot of problems with some people inc. the person you put down as a referrer and that was taken care of.

As for you getting into it with another memeber you and some could do it with out resorting to getting personal but then like you said your just a Kid so how would you know any better. You have never offered anything but come here and tease or badger others and you have always posted in the drama threads and as for being mature I can sure see that you are not that way.

Like I have told others you don't like it here then go post elsewhere don't worry I don't ban people anymore I just have someplace else for you guys to play so maybe that's where you and some of the others need to go have fun in there as you won't bother the good guys here. I suppost you would get mad if I called you a bedpisser so I won't call you that jr.:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                              Here's the deal maybe when you make a joke toss in j/k once in a while.
                              I love to tease people but I have back off as I am not suppost to do that as people think I am butthurt but if you do that then it's ok. I had a lot of problems with some people inc. the person you put down as a referrer and that was taken care of.

As for you getting into it with another memeber you and some could do it with out resorting to getting personal but then like you said your just a Kid so how would you know any better. You have never offered anything but come here and tease or badger others and you have always posted in the drama threads and as for being mature I can sure see that you are not that way.

Like I have told others you don't like it here then go post elsewhere don't worry I don't ban people anymore I just have someplace else for you guys to play so maybe that's where you and some of the others need to go have fun in there as you won't bother the good guys here. I suppost you would get mad if I called you a bedpisser so I won't call you that jr.:rotfl:
                              Ok dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X